This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

(I'm just parroting what everyone seems to say every time people are worried about the markets)
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      If that is true...then screw the State of Michigan. For all the crap Nader voters got what Michigan did was 100 times worse. They took hemlock to cure their headache.

It is one thing to vote 3rd party...but to leave the ballot blank ensuring your worst nightmare.

Democrats should hear that though...if they ever want Michigan blue they better realize the levels these people will go to prove their point.
      I trust Michael Moore to speak for Michigan.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Gold is a paper tiger...dont fall for that BS.

BTW good on Drumpf for calling the wife of the cop who died...now he needs to do the same for the people who are being harassed by his followers.
        If the economy tanks, cash is worthless. Think Deutschmark in the early 30s
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          So, invest in Yuan?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

RE: The Stockpile GOLD mindset.

I don't get that. That mindset thinks when the merde and the ventilateur meet you should be in gold. Uh, why? Gold only has value if people need it. If "the end has come!" and civil society has collapsed (the mindset) what is gold good for? You can't eat it. And if civil society collapses, you really can't trade it as the markets are dead. In a societal collapse it'll be barter and I don't expect gold will be worth as much as food, shelter, or clothing, or even tools to grow or gather food.

< thus endith my sidebar; thanks for indulging me >
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Well, saw on a Morning Joe video why Flint didn't vote for Hillary. Michael Moore told this story. The pipes are still poison and Barack Obama came there and drank the water like everything was ok. After that everyone stopped caring about Flint and moved on..
              Well duh no chit!!!

Ain't any of them flinters seen bullworth?

"Until you put down that malt liquor and chicken wings and get behind someone other than a former football player who killed his wife you ain't ever getting things done"
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I don't get that. That mindset thinks when the merde and the ventilateur meet you should be in gold. Uh, why? Gold only has value if people need it. If "the end has come!" and civil society has collapsed (the mindset) what is gold good for? You can't eat it. And if civil society collapses, you really can't trade it as the markets are dead. In a societal collapse it'll be barter and I don't expect gold will be worth as much as food, shelter, or clothing, or even tools to grow or gather food.

And 911 won't work, either.

You know what might make a viable currency? Cell phone minutes.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Take it all, and buy guns and ammo. Lots of guns and ammo. Probably the best barter commodity you can have.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

You know what might make a viable currency? Cell phone minutes.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Take it all, and buy guns and ammo. Lots of guns and ammo. Probably the best barter commodity you can have.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        If that is true...then screw the State of Michigan. For all the crap Nader voters got what Michigan did was 100 times worse. They took hemlock to cure their headache.
                        O, we don't give a **** for the whole state of Michigan
                        The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
                        We don't give a **** for the whole state of Michigan, or...Ohio

Comment

In good news, Howard Dean is running for DNC chair.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

It goes up and down like any other investment and doesn't really have any intrinsic value. My advice to everyone would be this: buy low and sell high. If you do that I think you will be okay.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I am not saying cash I am saying Gold isnt going to work the way you think it will.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                If we're heading for The Walking Dead, you're probably right.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X