X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXV: Fin

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    But the cops are choosing not to arrest them. It isnt like the people are fighting the cops stopping arrests, the cops have made the choice to let them vent and be done with it. Should the protesters just citizen arrest each other since the cops arent so then they can serve their punishment?

You arent making any sense...to be punished the cops have to physically arrest them. They didnt, so the protesters have no price to pay. Dont like it...sign up, get a badge and arrest them yourself.

(here is a hint, the cops obviously dont think it is egregious to warrant throwing them in jail...I will bet they know more than you or I do on the subject)
    As I said before, if the cops start arresting people, a minor part of the protesters will start sh*. There were fires in the streets of CA last night, and objects thrown....

The cops are not arresting people because of that potential, and I don't think it's right, once the protesters start blocking highways. The protesters HAVE a price to pay, the city/state just isn't charging them. And I'm mad about that.

It's like one of our favorite movies, when Wyatt says "Let them sleep it off" and Virgil says, "They're breaking the law." Well, these protesters are breaking the law.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXV: Fin

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      The only way this could more delicious is if he picked the actual JP Morgan for the job.
      Jamie Dimon...the guy who the media and the banks played up as the ultimate "good guy" during the Crisis, who was ripping people off just as much as anyone else. Him running Treasury is akin to putting a Climate Denier in charge of the EPA transition team...oh wait...

Trump's administration is going to make Dubya's look like Lincoln's Team of Rivals.

Maybe the Russian Diplomat reveal will lead to impeachment...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
      X