Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

First 100 day accomplishments.

ISIS is defeated.
    There is no Unemployment anymore.
    Obamacare is gone. Everyone is healthy.
    The economy is so awesome it's UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
    And the Wall. The Mexicans paid for it.

America is Great Again.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

good try, but not needed.

did you see the HN numbers? 49 to 38?!?!?!!?!?!?!

that state is as white as white can be! he has no shot anywhere else if he is relying on white folk to push him to victory.

go be serious and tell mookie how 45 is going to fix what ails us. make him proud to be an american. tell him repubs are ready to work with 45
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      tell him repubs are ready to work with 45
      That's up to the Repubs. My guess is no. We are in for 4 years of investigations and 2 years from a wave GOP election that will convince them nothing's wrong their message, it was just the messenger (Trump).
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        That's up to the Repubs. My guess is no. We are in for 4 years of investigations and 2 years from a wave GOP election that will convince them nothing's wrong their message, it was just the messenger (Trump).
        god help us

(it was not mookie's intention to offend anyone by using the word "god" there. mookie apologizes)

Comment

It all depends upon your FEMA Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            First 100 day accomplishments.

ISIS is defeated.
            There is no Unemployment anymore.
            Obamacare is gone. Everyone is healthy.
            The economy is so awesome it's UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
            And the Wall. The Mexicans paid for it.

America is Great Again.
            You forgot:

All illegals voluntarily deport rather than face the firing squad
            A Constitutional amendment is enshrined to outlaw Sharia (with a total ban on Islam in the works for 2018)
            Every woman who attacked Donald is sued and they all lose their cases
            Chris Christie is pardoned of all charges, and is appointed Trump's Press Secretary. He promises to bring the media to heel by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              You forgot:

All illegals voluntarily deport rather than face the firing squad
              A Constitutional amendment is enshrined to outlaw Sharia (with a total ban on Islam in the works for 2018)
              Every woman who attacked Donald is sued and they all lose their cases
              Chris Christie is pardoned of all charges, and is appointed Trump's Press Secretary. He promises to bring the media to heel by the end of the year.
              A White House full of tremendously great T & A.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                A White House full of tremendously great T & A.
                If Melania is your idea of hot.

No thanks.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No thanks.
                  No, Rachel M is hot. But he will surround himself with women who fit his own definition of hot, qualifications be dammed.
                  Last edited by burd; 11-08-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Pat on the Day After

https://www.creators.com/read/pat-bu...=subscriptions
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I usually enjoy Pat, at least rhetorically, but that piece is hectoring and ungainly. He was rushed or frustrated, but anybody could have written it, and that isn't a compliment.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No thanks.
                        Somebody get mookie to weigh in here. Melania or Megyn Kelly?
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Somebody get mookie to weigh in here. Melania or Megyn Kelly?
                          mookie has a different orientation
                          Cornell University

Comment

mookie has a different orientation
                            hubba hubba hubba!!!

(and just to set the record straight, megyn > melania)

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              hubba hubba hubba!!!

(and just to set the record straight, megyn > melania)
                              Good luck Mookie you'll need it.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                              X