Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This one's gonna be different.

On foreign policy Trump will not be getting us into wars, at least intentionally. His foreign policy will be something halfway between a protection racket and pulling down his pants and comparing dick size.

On domestic policy, Trump will be Dubya cubed. Get ready for massive tax cuts for the rich, shredding civil rights and civil liberties, and the rest of the government and the country falling into ruin.
    I was just told in the other thread that none of that will happen.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
      Give a dollar, take 10 trillion dollars.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This one's gonna be different.

On foreign policy Trump will not be getting us into wars, at least intentionally.
        'At least intentionally' is a Trump ego-size caveat. His policy for the debates was to remain calm and presidential and he ended up flecking spittle by the end of each one. He'll make a quick enemy with someone and the Right now has the power to bully everyone into the belief that "we have to do it" just like last time.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          'At least intentionally' is a Trump ego-size caveat. His policy for the debates was to remain calm and presidential and he ended up flecking spittle by the end of each one. He'll make a quick enemy with someone and the Right now has the power to bully everyone into the belief that "we have to do it" just like last time.
          Maybe this will finally revive the War Powers Act and the requirement that Congress declare war. Any Congress with balls can stop a war by denying the president funding. Even if the 2017 Congress is neutered because they belong to Trump's party, the midterms are a plebiscite on the government, and the government is red across the board.

Drain that swamp!
          Last edited by Kepler; 11-10-2016, 02:18 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

an executive order putting a 5yr ban on moving from gov'ment to lobbyist gives mookie a chubby
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Any Congress with balls
              Let me just stop you right there.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Any Congress with balls ...
                Sexist!
                Next you'll wanna grab 'em by 'em.
                See what Trump's done to you already.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Sexist!
                  don't blame tD. it was already there

#implicitbias

Comment

The US is already in a tailspin after the election. Trump has already caused riots and damage to businesses.

Weren't these the same people that were upset Trump might not accept defeat with dignity?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Sexist!
                      It's true, man. We are each the product of our culture.

On the bright side, this means I don't have to pay taxes anymore. Or my lawn guy.
                      Cornell University

Comment

It's true, man. We are each the product of our culture.

On the bright side, this means I don't have to pay taxes anymore. Or my lawn guy.
                        if your lawn guys do half the yard and chop a bush in error..... would you pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          if your lawn guys do half the yard and chop a bush in error..... would you pay them?
                          Actually, I would. You would not believe how cheap he is. And I am.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            We'll be in at least one new conflict by the 2018 New Year.

Comment

Actually, I would. You would not believe how cheap he is. And I am.
                              then you're a sucka the type of person who shows up on the local 11p news in the "solve it 7" segment with some nice woman who has 3 names and chases down your money for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                                The US is already in a tailspin after the election. Trump has already caused riots and damage to businesses.

Weren't these the same people that were upset Trump might not accept defeat with dignity?
                                I am a bit surprised about the reaction. I even saw a post saying the democrats should try to get the electoral college electors to change their votes to Clinton. Yeah, because that wouldn't cause CWII...
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X