Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Roger Ailes for Labor Secretary ��. I wouldn't doubt it
    Charles Koch.

Put Ailes in charge of the FCC.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

New to the party bbut just spent a half an hour reading Obama-Biden memes. OMG. Are they funny. I tried to swear off posting political things on FB but dam* are some of these hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Charles Koch.

Perfect.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          New to the party bbut just spent a half an hour reading Obama-Biden memes. OMG. Are they funny. I tried to swear off posting political things on FB but dam* are some of these hilarious.
          I was cracking up all day with those. The best part of all was they all seemed sincere and genuine, like you could honestly believe some of them were actually true. And you would never believe anything like that with the two new guys.

Comment

I got here as fast as I could. Did someone say spreadsheets?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
              Roger Ailes for Labor Secretary 😄. I wouldn't doubt it
              Roger's going to be in charge of bimbo scouting/hiring.

Comment

Secretary of Harem Security
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  But they're not racist. They'll tell you so.
                  Here's the reputation comment I got from someone here, for the post above that I wrote.

**** you *******
                  I think someone's just a weeeeee bit sensitive. Also, methinks thou dost protest too much.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Roger's going to be in charge of bimbo scouting/hiring.
                    GSA - they are in charge of the government's procurement.

Sixtus Arrias for DoJ?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      True that there is nothing foolish about consistency from an umpire.
                      Ah, I see what you did there.

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Blame the predecessor is a Washington politics tradition.
                      Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                      indeed, many observations are equally valid when applied to either "side", eh?
                      Context > false equivalence.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Here's the reputation comment I got from someone here, for the post above that I wrote.

I think someone's just a weeeeee bit sensitive. Also, methinks thou dost protest too much.
                        signed by rimmie??
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Speaking of the FCC, there's a fair chance net neutrality could be a thing of the past with the new administration,
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            You know its bad when there's a coup in the US...among the president's immediate aides...a week after the election.

Out with Mike Rogers. WSJ says of Rogers: The departure of Mr. Rogers removes one of the most experienced national security and foreign policy hands from the transition team. He was a special agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation before being elected to Congress, and he has extensive contacts in law enforcement, intelligence, and foreign-policy circles. He also has worked closely with Democrats during his congressional tenure.
                            Aaaaaaaaand Rogers is replaced by Frank Gaffney, who is basically Flaggy: http://www.brendan-nyhan.com/blog/20...its-obama.html
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              signed by rimmie??
                              Unsigned, of course. Internet tough guy. Gutless piece of chit.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                                Speaking of the FCC, there's a fair chance net neutrality could be a thing of the past with the new administration,
                                And internet dominance will move forever away from America.

Good.

We aren't the world, and the sooner we find that out the better for everyone.

Trump is just going to put that process into overdrive.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X