Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    While I chuckled a little at the thought of it, I wouldn't suggest doing so. If enough people do it, it might provide rational to defund PP. No reason for federal funds when all these people are donating.
    Yeah, I came to the same conclusion and had the same chuckle.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Re: Mr. Trump, I mean Mr. President, which State would You Like To Round Them Up In?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Re: Personal income taxes - I just don't see how Trump, the King of Deductions, is seriously going to advocate for eliminating them.
      Which was the whole line for him being president. He paid no tax so he knows how to fix the tax code. Having said that, I agree.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Steve Bannon now becomes Trump's "chief strategist". On one hand, he's the guy that wrote that birth control makes women unattractive and crazy and that if women don't like being harassed and abused online, they should just not use the internet. And his ex-wife swore under oath that Bannon had said he did not want his children to go to school with Jews, because he doesn't like Jews. But on the other hand, Sicatoka thinks he's really smart. So this one could go either way.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Trump "softens promise" on border wall.

4 years of saying "I told you so."
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

He may be really smart. Still a disgusting human being. One might say, deplorable.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Trump "softens promise" on border wall.

4 years of saying "I told you so."
              Most Trump supporters that I've seen and heard from would be the first to tell you they always knew it wouldn't end up being a literal wall. But 'Build the wall' was a pithy shorthand for being awful to Mexicans in some generalized way, which greatly appealed to them.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                And one with the brain and mentality of a middle-schooler. She is no more qualified that Kim Kardashian.
                Well, she knows where Russia is, sort of.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Moving away from the actual discussion to a moment of snark pulled from Facebook:

You can make a donation to Planned Parenthood in Mike Pence's name and he'll receive a certificate of the donation.

Office of Governor Mike Pence
                State House
                Room 206
                Indianapolis, IN 46204-2797

I am just saying.
                Except he gets the tax deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Most Trump supporters that I've seen and heard from would be the first to tell you they always knew it wouldn't end up being a literal wall. But 'Build the wall' was a pithy shorthand for being awful to Mexicans in some generalized way, which greatly appealed to them.
                  But they're not racist. They'll tell you so.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Well, she knows where Russia is, sort of.

Except he gets the tax deduction.
                    Sure, he'd have the right to take it. Would he actually take it, though? I could see him refusing to add those deductions to his tax form as a matter of principle. To use the deduction could be seen as some form of profiting from abortion to the religious right.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      He may be really smart. Still a disgusting human being. One might say, deplorable.
                      An attractive female friend of mine, who is a Trump supporter, was recently referred to as an "Adorable Deplorable"
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Steve Bannon now becomes Trump's "chief strategist". On one hand, he's the guy that wrote that birth control makes women unattractive and crazy and that if women don't like being harassed and abused online, they should just not use the internet. And his ex-wife swore under oath that Bannon had said he did not want his children to go to school with Jews, because he doesn't like Jews. But on the other hand, Sicatoka thinks he's really smart. So this one could go either way.
                        Just when you thought it might not be so bad after all...

Read some of the stuff on the website/organization he created. Even David Duke would be embarrassed...
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                          Just when you thought it might not be so bad after all...

Read some of the stuff on the website/organization he created. Even David Duke would be embarrassed...
                          I didn't get to that point so I guess this is just reinforcing my assessment. Honestly if SNL did this as a parody of tD choosing a cabinet this would be funny. The first time I saw the list proposed I really, truly thought it was meant as comedy

Comment

We elected someone who didn't want the job over someone who really wanted to work and work hard.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/...ng-his-rallies

Cracks me ****ing up.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                              An attractive female friend of mine, who is a Trump supporter, was recently referred to as an "Adorable Deplorable"
                              Trademark and copyright it ... quick!

T-shirts!
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Somehow Bannon made CDR (O-4 grade) and worked for the CNO in the US Navy and worked M&A for Goldman Sachs.
                                His views are ugly toward Jews; but, he's not stupid or he wouldn't have had those positions in life.
                                Sly, devious, cunning, and not to be trusted, yes; stupid, no.
                                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-14-2016, 04:27 PM.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X