Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

    thoughts?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

    Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

  • #2
    Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

    this is the only state where coakley stands a chance to be elected.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

      Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      this is the only state where coakley stands a chance to be elected.
      Things I've learned from the Coakley campaign in the last week.

      * There are no terrorists or Taliban in Afghanistan anymore
      * Standing outside in the cold meeting voters is beneath a real candidate
      * Asking too many questions is a legitimate reason for assault and battery
      * Her sister lives abroad, and therefore Martha's a foreign policy expert
      * Catholics make bad doctors and nurses
      * Scott Brown wants rape victims completely turned away from hospitals
      * Curt Schilling is a Yankee fan
      * She's running for Senator from Massachusettes
      * The World Trade Center is the ultimate symbol of corporate greed

      And yet, she's going to win.
      Last edited by Red Cloud; 01-17-2010, 10:42 AM.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

        Kennedy!
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

        Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

          Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          Kennedy-no relation to the former senator Ted Kennedy!
          FYP - they never refer to him without adding that in, as if some idiot might actually think he would be.

          I am SO SICK of both of them right now. If one of them said on Wednesday or Thursday that they were taking the money they're spending on tv ads for this last week and donating it to the Haitian Earthquake Relief Fund and not place any more ads I would vote for him/her in a heartbeat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

            Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            this is the only state where coakley stands a chance to be elected.
            Oh please, incompetent hacks get elected from every state of the union. Have you seen Congress lately?

            Fighting the good fight

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

              Brown wins the election but Coakley is sworn in as senator.

              Nothing is impossible in Massachusetts!

              Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
              Oh please, incompetent hacks get elected from every state of the union. Have you seen Congress lately?

              And will you vote for your incumbent in 2010?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

              ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

              Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

              I want to live forever. So far, so good.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                I'd be happy if they just stop calling. Had 6 calls from the 2 idiot's campaigns yesterday, up to 3 so far today. It's been going for 2 weeks now.
                National Champions 2014!
                Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                Let's Go U!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                  Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
                  I'd be happy if they just stop calling. Had 6 calls from the 2 idiot's campaigns yesterday, up to 3 so far today. It's been going for 2 weeks now.
                  no chit....
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                    Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    thoughts?
                    I hope they both lose.

                    Their commercials suck. Brown's suck slightly less, but he's endorsed by the I Hate Taxes Party *** clowns. **** him and his opponent and their horrible horrible campaign adds.

                    "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

                    2008 POTY

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                      Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      Things I've learned from the Coakley campaign in the last week.

                      * There are no terrorists or Taliban in Afghanistan anymore
                      * Standing outside in the cold meeting voters is beneath a real candidate
                      * Asking too many questions is a legitimate reason for assault and battery
                      * Her sister lives abroad, and therefore Martha's a foreign policy expert
                      * Catholics make bad doctors and nurses
                      * Scott Brown wants rape victims completely turned away from hospitals
                      * Curt Schilling is a Yankee fan
                      * She's running for Senator from Massachusettes
                      * The World Trade Center is the ultimate symbol of corporate greed

                      And yet, she's going to win.
                      You sure you're not talking about Carol Shea-Porter?
                      PAUL THOMPSON FOR HOBEY!www.thompsonforhobey.com

                      Vote for Hope and Change in 2010!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                        So did Obama fly in and say how great Coakley is or did he say we can't get Health Care passed without her?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

                        Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                          Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          So did Obama fly in and say how great Coakley is or did he say we can't get Health Care passed without her?
                          If God told me to vote for Coakly, I still wouldn't give a ****.

                          "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

                          2008 POTY

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                            Originally posted by gregg729 View Post
                            You sure you're not talking about Carol Shea-Porter?
                            The Coak-head and Carol should start a variety show.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hey Massachusetts! Coakley or Brown?

                              Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              The Coak-head and Carol should start a variety show.
                              Talk show on WRKO?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                              ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                              I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X