Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XXIV: Both candidates are the same, but here's why yours is awful

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXIV: Both candidates are the same, but here's why yours is aw

Lindsay Graham voted for McMullin...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Lindsay Graham voted for McMullin...
      As did I.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXIV: Both candidates are the same, but here's why yours is aw

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Abstained.
        Or is it voted "present".

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216252019-story
        I hope they wrote in ¡Jeb!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Depends on what Hillary gets in return. The GOP decided on their own the next President gets to pick because the people picked the next President. So, Hillary gets something if they get to pass the centrist Garland through instead of a liberal like she would appoint.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Depends on what Hillary gets in return. The GOP decided on their own the next President gets to pick because the people picked the next President. So, Hillary gets something if they get to pass the centrist Garland through instead of a liberal like she would appoint.
            I agree but at least he isnt stonewalling...he admits sooner later they have to put someone through. Normally that would be yawnworthy but in this climate it is YUUUUUUGE!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Abstained.
              Or is it voted "present".

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216252019-story
              What a putz. I wonder if Romney also abstained after all that blathering he did about how unqualified Tic Tac Dough was.

Comment

Drudge has the first "goal lamp" up on the evening:

Hillary +PA
                Trump +AZ, GA, IA, NC, OH

FL, CO, NV, MI are showdowns <--- FL? Great, "Hanging Chad 2.0"

Drudge is predicting this'll go into the evening.
                It'll be going into the morning. Its 2am here.

Best guess is he's right on the Hillary Trump predictions. Its the 'showdowns' that I think he's sugarcoating a bit. Except a potential nailbiter in FL, the balance are looking more Hill.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

The one thing we did not want to see happen tonight has unfortunately happened.

Gunman on the loose at California polling station, one dead, multiple injured.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...&ICID=ref_fark
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I don't like the college educated whites swinging trump like that.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Regardless of how the whole thing may shake out, this is just an unbelievably shameful night for white people.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Hillary has 'em in PA.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Crushing it in PA among WCE. Something like a 20-point swing.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                          X