Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XXI: Do you love farce? My fault, I fear.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXI: Do you love farce? My fault, I fear.

The odd thing is of the people that the Dems could have realistically put up for nomination (Sanders, Biden, Warren, etc) Hillary is the most centrist of the bunch. So, Goopers ought to be happy they're getting someone like that as opposed to Sanders or Warren. I happen to agree more with Warren's approach to knuckledraggers mind you, but I suspect Hillary will at least try to reach out at first. Difference is she won't give it 6 years like Obama did.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      To be fair though plenty of women support him too. (in really disgusting ways) People suck
      Honestly the only women I've seen support him are the ones at the rallies that the daily show airs clips from. Still can't find one in real life but I'm sure they exist. But I do think there's still a ton of sexism in this election. If Hilary had five kids from three dudes?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Honestly the only women I've seen support him are the ones at the rallies that the daily show airs clips from. Still can't find one in real life but I'm sure they exist. But I do think there's still a ton of sexism in this election. If Hilary had five kids from three dudes?
        There are women on TV defending him all the time. Every news channel. Every panel discussion. His campaign manager is a woman. A female close relative of mine is supporting him and won't vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

They're all over the place.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'll link you to a couple of my Facebook friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            There are women on TV defending him all the time. Every news channel. Every panel discussion. His campaign manager is a woman. A female close relative of mine is supporting him and won't vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

They're all over the place.
            Maybe he means ones that aren't getting paid.

That reminds me Scoobs, what are YOUR current odds of Trump winning? Are you finally down to only a 51% chance?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post

That reminds me Scoobs, what are YOUR current odds of Trump winning? Are you finally down to only a 51% chance?
              Yes she meant ones not getting paid and propped up on pills to get thru tv appearances

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I'll link you to a couple of my Facebook friends.
                No thanks...this girl believes you. Come to think of it, I've hidden lots of family and high school people long before this election, that likely helps

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

I think he's blown it, but I still reserve the right for an October surprise.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    All right, who did it? Who did it!?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/w...a54e4538a4619a

Pulver?
                    Roberts!!
                    Noooooooo. Now how will I get my daily dose of pearl-clutching over the fact that Hillary's campaign is cautious and thorough?
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I think he's blown it, but I still reserve the right for an October surprise.
                      Still hoping Vlady and Julian come through for you?

Comment

No thanks...this girl believes you. Come to think of it, I've hidden lots of family and high school people long before this election, that likely helps
                        I'm close to unfriending one. I really haven't been in touch with her for a long time, re-connected about a year ago. She posts a lot of good recipes, which is why I don't do anything.

One of my very close friends, though, is overly hateful of Hillary. She keeps saying she hates both candidates but she never, ever posts anything negative about Trump. She keeps sharing videos from that snide blonde Tomi Whatsherface. One of them was a video about how to talk to your friend who's a Hillary supporter. I responded to her post about the video that it made me want to vote for Hillary more than I already do. And that this chick Tomi could post a video about why Boston College is the worst, most evil hockey program ever and it would make me wear maroon and gold and buy season tickets. That's how much I can't stand her. It bothers me that my friend toes the Trump line on responses to all the horrible things he's done. One of her Facebook friends is someone I know but not friends with, and she is over the top with her hatred. One of her responses was "And I have it on good authority she's a lesbian!!" I was not in a place where I could respond easily as I wanted to find a clip on YouTube from Ferris Bueller's Day Off with the girl in the classroom that said "My sister's boyfriend's.....etc....saw him pass out in 31 Flavors. I hear it's serious!" (or however that goes) as my reply. Or, I could have been a ***** right back and said "How was she?"

Look, I don't particularly like Hillary. However, I don't need to LIKE my president. I need to feel comfortable that he/she is the person to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Still hoping Vlady and Julian come through for you?
                          No, I hope they don't.

I'm worried about something else though.

Comment

Working...
                          X