Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XX: Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign 2016 Part XX: Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Stuck in the middle with you
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XX: Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Stuck in the middle with you
    Well done!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

At the debates, Trump don't know why he came here tonight.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We're dealing with some real geniuses here: http://deadspin.com/trump-supporters...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          We're dealing with some real geniuses here: http://deadspin.com/trump-supporters...&ICID=ref_fark
          God bless Twitter
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

New York AG orders Trump Foundation to stop fundraising. Cuz, you know, it's not a foundation foundation.

Comment

Hillary showed remarkable restraint in not hitting Trump with the kitchen sink, but just twisting the knife a little on a couple of issues. The question is, which ones does she choose for the next debate? Obviously the tax one is too good to pass up. She's already covered him stiffing contractors and fat shaming women (he did the slut shaming all on his own). Does she go after his charity and bribing the Florida AG? Doing business in Cuba (a South Florida issue, but a good one to slip in there)? Trading in wives?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Holy crap. The GOP id speaks again.

This Comment says it beautifully:

As an Afghanistan veteran who came back with PTSD, allow me respond with a resounding "GO **** YOURSELF."

A lot of my buddies came back with PTSD, a lot of them had suicidal ideation. Drag yourself through 130 degree days where everyone you see may have a bomb or a weapon concealed on their person, and you're working 20-22 hour days 6-7 days a week, getting all your sleep 15-60 mins at a time...

It does bad things to the human psychology.

We endure that because we believe that our actions protect our country and our families, but it leaves a lot of scars, physical and emotional. Soldiers do the best they can to help one another, and the DOD and the VA have done a lot of work to improve support on this matter lately, but one thing you will not hear from any soldier, at least no soldier who actually did a tour, is that these men are weak or inferior.

PTSD and Suicide are wounds, as sure as from a bullet or from shrapnel. You don't mock them any more than you mock someone who, like me, will walk with a limp for the rest of his life because of the IED that destroyed the vehicle I was in.

And if you think I'm weak because I speak to a therapist every weak, Donald, you're welcome to come say it to my face.

Please.
                Last edited by Kepler; 10-03-2016, 02:12 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Holy crap. The GOP id speaks again.

This Comment says it beautifully:
                  Good God...

Rover,

She should stay away from the Drumpf Foundation...to easy to open the door for him to rip the Clinton Foundation which is a buzz word against her. Nail him over Cuba and then use any mention of Education even offhand to bring up Drumpf University.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Good God...

Rover,

She should stay away from the Drumpf Foundation...to easy to open the door for him to rip the Clinton Foundation which is a buzz word against her. Nail him over Cuba and then use any mention of Education even offhand to bring up Drumpf University.
                    THAT's the one I forgot. Trump University!

Comment

She should stay away from the Drumpf Foundation...to easy to open the door for him to rip the Clinton Foundation which is a buzz word against her.
                      Yup. There's so much other raw meat out there.

I know a couple guys that came back from the Sandbox and they were not returned as sent. One of them just would not go and see a doctor; however, he'd talk to his parish priest and it probably saved him (in more than one way).
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-03-2016, 03:23 PM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If Trump isn't leading in a QU poll, he's screwed....

https://politicalwire.com/2016/10/03...ndup-monday-8/

Comment

Good God...

Rover,

True and another way in which people tend not to let facts get in the way of opinion. The Clinton Foundation has consistently gotten very high marks.

Comment

Yesterday was the first day I started seeing actual TV ads for Trump. Is he just now going national with ads? Has he been advertising anywhere else in bits and pieces? I don't like his ads, but I'm watching through blue-colored glasses. Not sure who his communications people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Yesterday was the first day I started seeing actual TV ads for Trump. Is he just now going national with ads? Has he been advertising anywhere else in bits and pieces? I don't like his ads, but I'm watching through blue-colored glasses. Not sure who his communications people are.
                              We just started seeing his ads in Iowa. So far it's just the Ivanka Trump one.

Comment

Working...
                              X