USCHO-Reddit 2 - Fantasy College Hockey League 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO-Reddit 2 - Fantasy College Hockey League 2016-2017

Post your questions, comments, smack talk or dirty laundry here, regarding your Fantasy College Hockey team.

This will likely be our best means of communication throughout the season and playoffs, so it will be best if you 'Subscribe to this Thread' in the Thread Tools menu above, to receive emails regarding any new posts or information.

This is a lot of fun. Good luck all.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Re: USCHO-Reddit 2 - Fantasy College Hockey League 2016-2017

Awesome, this is Punny Huskies btw

Comment

Looking forward to the season! This is Doyle Rules

Comment

Which league should I choose to join the USCHO crowd?
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
          Which league should I choose to join the USCHO crowd?
          We had our draft last night but you could join up and pick from the remaining pool of players. There are plenty of good ones available. The entire Yale team is available I believe. Just a hint hint for you, from experience: The Ivy's start their season later than all other conferences, so you could start out in a big hole with too many Ivy players at first. Can always switch em out as the season progresses.
          We are the USCHO-Reddit 2 league at FantasyCollegeHockey.com. There are 8 teams allowed and I believe we only have 7 right now. Just connect with the site administrator from the site and tell them you'd like to join. Welcome aboard.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            We had our draft last night but you could join up and pick from the remaining pool of players. There are plenty of good ones available. The entire Yale team is available I believe. Just a hint hint for you, from experience: The Ivy's start their season later than all other conferences, so you could start out in a big hole with too many Ivy players at first. Can always switch em out as the season progresses.
            We are the USCHO-Reddit 2 league at FantasyCollegeHockey.com. There are 8 teams allowed and I believe we only have 7 right now. Just connect with the site administrator from the site and tell them you'd like to join. Welcome aboard.
            That league does not show when I am asked to pick a league. I will email admin.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
            X