X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Re: Monday Night Fight Night

Less than 10 minutes in and Trump is dancing around a direct question.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    @bennyjohnson: Hillary Clinton's name is spelled wrong on tonight's debate tickets.
    Via @JSwiftTWS https://***********/bennyjohnson/sta...044480/photo/1
    And the Trump voters all say ...

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

@bennyjohnson: Hillary Clinton's name is spelled wrong on tonight's debate tickets.
    Via @JSwiftTWS https://***********/bennyjohnson/sta...044480/photo/1

They've sent in the double!!! Quick! Check her DNA!

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

I will say it again: It's not the school you put the kid into; it's what the kid puts into school.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Good question for the candidates. "What role should the federal government have in education (at the K-12 level)?
    Trumps best answer would be to leave it to the states, and avoid using it as a chance to say how "terrible" and "third world" our schools are, which means he'd never say that.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    I suppose one party's opposition to said education may well speak volumes.
    Good question for the candidates. "What role should the federal government have in education (at the K-12 level)?

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    They're more common than they should be in a 21st century western country with universal education.
    I suppose one party's opposition to said education may well speak volumes.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    The dictionary definition of "I'll just say what you want" pandering vs. well... I can't say the lowest common denominator as that would be insulting to the lowest common denominator. His denominators are considerably low and not very common.
    They're more common than they should be in a 21st century western country with universal education.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

The dictionary definition of "I'll just say what you want" pandering vs. well... I can't say the lowest common denominator as that would be insulting to the lowest common denominator. His denominators are considerably low and not very common.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Al Leppo?
    Does he know Al Kaida? His "life partner" ISIS? I hear they have a little pet daeshound.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-26-2016, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Al Leppo?
    Poor bastage.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post
    I'd be curious (or frightened, or both) to meet someone who watches tonight and could legitimately be swayed by what they see/hear to either pick a person if undecided or to change their mind if they were previously leaning the other way.
    Al Leppo?

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied

I'd be curious (or frightened, or both) to meet someone who watches tonight and could legitimately be swayed by what they see/hear to either pick a person if undecided or to change their mind if they were previously leaning the other way.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Nobody's mind will be changed but maybe a flub will produce an amusing meme.
    That's why I want to see how people score it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

We're not going to learn anything new about TS. TS has been laying there on the ground under the TV lights for 25 years. It's a TS -- what more is there to know?

The story of the debate will be GD. There are plenty of people who don't even understand what GD does, let alone how it qualifies him to be president. GD also loses most of its appeal with age. Nobody needs an old D, whatever it's size.

TS's campaign team and Fox have already written their stories of how their candidate "won" the debate, whatever that means. GD's supports will never hear any other message and so will assume GD "trumped that b-tch." TS's supporters are better informed and not as isolated from neutral sources, but by confirmation bias if nothing else will call it a rout for TS.

Nobody's mind will be changed but maybe a flub will produce an amusing meme.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X