Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monday Night Fight Night

Tweet of the night

@PeteBlackburn: This year, Canada watching USA pick their president has gotta feel a lot like Canada watching USA pick their hockey team
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      whoa.... forgot how ugly chelsea was (is).
      Just the same, her hubby out kicked his coverage. Dude's a bit dorky.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

BloombergTV promised fact-checking, and did not deliver. I had planned to run their live stream side-by-side with the PolitiFact Twitter feed, but either I didn't turn some setting on, or it was a come-on.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          The most correct thing Drumpf said? We shouldn't have be the world's police every effing time anymore.
          This.
          I have no problem being the good neighbor coming to help when the figurative barbarians are at the gate; but, we're manning the gate too many places.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Repubs complaining that Lester Holt didn't hold Clinton to "not answering the question about the emails."
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Repubs complaining that Lester Holt didn't hold Clinton to "not answering the question about the emails."
              Fox complaining that Holt went after tax returns but not what appears to be pay-for-play with the Clinton Foundation.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Fox complaining that Holt went after tax returns but not what appears to be pay-for-play with the Clinton Foundation.
                Chris Christie just said that "fact checkers have a political agenda."
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The emails are all they've got. About to duck into Freeperland to see how they're spinning this...

...and straight off, the first two search hits:

"Drumpf Wins, Reasons Why It is Hands Down Drumpf Against BOTH Lester Holt and Hillary Clinton" (appears to be a personal rant)
                  "Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate"(courtesy of Breitbart)

Ahhh yes, "the Satanic MSM" & "the Demoncrats" vs. "our Savior".

Comment

Just the same, her hubby out kicked his coverage. Dude's a bit dorky.
                    depends what you want. marrying into that family it may not matter what she looks like. if you cheat on her it's not like dad is going to care. friend of mine knows a guy married a girl who's dad is a member at augusta and cypress. we joked it wouldn't matter how ugly she was!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Republican fact checkers got stuck on a bridge into town.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Seems even to me, he ignored both foundations. Clinton, for having meetings with donors, and Trump's using of his foundation's money for the benefit of his for profit businesses.

Comment

I said this a few months ago, but Chris Christie is the dumb fat kid who gets invited to join the bully squad just because he can occasionally sit on nerds, and say things like "Yeah that's right. We're gonna ROUGH. HIM. UP." Then, acts like a subservient little dweeb whenever he gets reigned in by the head bully.

Comment

Did he say that from the computer in his bedroom?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And you think you had some embarrassing Twitter moments during the debate tonight ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Did he say that from the computer in his bedroom?
                                He only weighs 399, not quite past the threshold.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X