replied
    Re: Monday Night Fight Night

Everybody's a comedian.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The most correct thing Drumpf said? We shouldn't have be the world's police every effing time anymore.
    He didn't quite say that. He said we ought to be the world's mercenary. "Nice alliance you've got here. Shame if something 'appened to it."

Between that and his balance of payments nonsense I finally understand Trump. He's the world's last Mercantilist. That's why he thinks we should have taken the oil. That's what Charles V would have done.

Spoiler: it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Did he say that from the computer in his bedroom?
    He only weighs 399, not quite past the threshold.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

And you think you had some embarrassing Twitter moments during the debate tonight ...

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Chris Christie just said that "fact checkers have a political agenda."
    Did he say that from the computer in his bedroom?

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

I said this a few months ago, but Chris Christie is the dumb fat kid who gets invited to join the bully squad just because he can occasionally sit on nerds, and say things like "Yeah that's right. We're gonna ROUGH. HIM. UP." Then, acts like a subservient little dweeb whenever he gets reigned in by the head bully.

Leave a comment:

• GrinCDXX
    replied

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Fox complaining that Holt went after tax returns but not what appears to be pay-for-play with the Clinton Foundation.
    Seems even to me, he ignored both foundations. Clinton, for having meetings with donors, and Trump's using of his foundation's money for the benefit of his for profit businesses.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

The Republican fact checkers got stuck on a bridge into town.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Just the same, her hubby out kicked his coverage. Dude's a bit dorky.
    depends what you want. marrying into that family it may not matter what she looks like. if you cheat on her it's not like dad is going to care. friend of mine knows a guy married a girl who's dad is a member at augusta and cypress. we joked it wouldn't matter how ugly she was!!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Repubs complaining that Lester Holt didn't hold Clinton to "not answering the question about the emails."
    The emails are all they've got. About to duck into Freeperland to see how they're spinning this...

...and straight off, the first two search hits:

"Drumpf Wins, Reasons Why It is Hands Down Drumpf Against BOTH Lester Holt and Hillary Clinton" (appears to be a personal rant)
    "Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate"(courtesy of Breitbart)

Ahhh yes, "the Satanic MSM" & "the Demoncrats" vs. "our Savior".

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Fox complaining that Holt went after tax returns but not what appears to be pay-for-play with the Clinton Foundation.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Repubs complaining that Lester Holt didn't hold Clinton to "not answering the question about the emails."

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The most correct thing Drumpf said? We shouldn't have be the world's police every effing time anymore.
    This.
    I have no problem being the good neighbor coming to help when the figurative barbarians are at the gate; but, we're manning the gate too many places.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

BloombergTV promised fact-checking, and did not deliver. I had planned to run their live stream side-by-side with the PolitiFact Twitter feed, but either I didn't turn some setting on, or it was a come-on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X