X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIX: Escape from the Planet of Debates

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Sh !t, when even Scooby has thrown in the towel on this concern trolling/Trump love, you know he's doomed. Just as some poster has been saying all along. Can't think of that guy's name...

There is no way the GOP holds the Senate with a Trump loss. Kirk, Johnson, Toomey and Ayotte are done in that event. If Hillary wins NC, Burr is done as well. I can't make sense of NV (is Trump running stronger or are polls just undercounting Hispanics) or Indiana (Bayh really still that popular). Then there's the races in FL, MO, and AZ if Trump really starts getting killed.

I think we have a couple more weeks to go to look at polling for the Senate. By mid-October we're going to get a good sense of how far Trump disease has spread. If by that time Burr, Rubio, McCain and Blunt are STILL locked in margin of error races, that's a problem because they would have run out of time to define their opponents as unacceptable, sorta what Portman has already accomplished in Ohio. Then their fate lies with The Trumpster!
    The reporting on Morning Joe this morning was the GOP was holding Senate seats if Trump can keep if close. If Trump loses by 8 or 9 pts. then they're going to lose them. All indications are that Trump is holding on and he still has a path to victory.

It appears more than ever that we're just not going to really know until election day. I believe that Hillary's ground game will win the day but I still wonder if it will get the victory it deserves.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      He is that whiny little d-bag hockey player that gets in the big guys face then runs and hides behind bigger players.
      Jim Rome is a Gopher?

(C'mon, you put that one on a tee.)
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

This was good.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Jim Rome is a Gopher?

(C'mon, you put that one on a tee.)
          More like he was Jason Notermann (and his numbnuts father trolling on POI back in the day)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am the fiduciary for someone with well over $1,000,000 in assets and an annual income of more than $50,000. This person has not paid income taxes in five years. All legally.

If Trump hasn't paid taxes, legally, get the laws changed. If you don't like it ...
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              This was good.
              " ... Jhina ..." <--- pretty good

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I am the fiduciary for someone with well over $1,000,000 in assets and an annual income of more than $50,000. This person has not paid income taxes in five years. All legally.

If Trump hasn't paid taxes, legally, get the laws changed. If you don't like it ...
                Why? The rich pay all the taxes, remember?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  More like he was Jason Notermann (and his numbnuts father trolling on POI back in the day)
                  Joe Finley disagrees.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    The reporting on Morning Joe this morning was the GOP was holding Senate seats if Trump can keep if close. If Trump loses by 8 or 9 pts. then they're going to lose them. All indications are that Trump is holding on and he still has a path to victory.

It appears more than ever that we're just not going to really know until election day. I believe that Hillary's ground game will win the day but I still wonder if it will get the victory it deserves.
                    Whatever you say Cokie. I'm glad Morning Joe is your source for info. Kinda helps explain things.

Regarding taxes, the problem here and one that Hillary will bring up is people such as Warren Buffet and the Clinton's themselves pay their share of federal taxes. This helps fund things like the military. How can Trump tell cops and soldiers he's on their side when he's not ponying up a dime to fund them? Good luck to him to explain that away. Trump makes Mittens Romney look like Mother Theresa.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Whatever you say Cokie. I'm glad Morning Joe is your source for info. Kinda helps explain things.
                      Better than CNN or Fox and Friends. I think they do a good job. Sorry you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        There is no way the GOP holds the Senate with a Trump loss. Kirk, ... [Is] done in that event.
                        I haven't watch much local TV, but all I have seen are Tammy Duckworth ads. The most recent one was of her "correcting what Kirk has said about her." I haven't heard a peep (no TV ads, no radio ads, no news stories in the radio about him) since his little "unhinged" outburst six weeks ago.

I felt this race would be tighter, but apparently not.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Better than CNN or Fox and Friends. I think they do a good job. Sorry you don't.
                          Scooby, the entire mainsteam media is sh it. It ain't any more complicated than that.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So doesnt that hold for all the non-rich people who dont pay taxes that The Right rails on all day long? Hmm what is the difference between the two I wonder...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, the twists and turns of Trump's taxes:

- First, I just heard Armstrong and Getty claim that the NYT has use the same law to not pay taxes
                              and then
                              - This.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Oh, the twists and turns of Trump's taxes:

- First, I just heard Armstrong and Getty claim that the NYT has use the same law to not pay taxes
                                and then
                                - This.
                                It is cute watching people trying to re-arrange the chairs on the Titanic
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X