This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This isn't on any other site, as much as I'd love it to be.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russi...ry?id=42263092

?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIX: Escape from the Planet of Debates

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      It may still be odd, but it is no longer theory or "about to". He just did it.

Another has joined ... The Empire ...
      So he endangered his wife at the convention for nothing...man she must love her husband endorsing the dude who bragged how his followers were threatening her with physical harm. Ranks up there with McCain embracing Dubya, the guy who besmirched his family by sspreading rumors he had a black child out of wedlock.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow...

“Just like workers comp out here’s got moochers, I wish that there were no vets that were the same sort of problem on our society,” Davidson said during a town hall event on Monday. “But part of the problem is there are some vets that are moochers and they’re clogging up the system, and we do as taxpayers want to make sure the VA filters out these folks that are pretenders. Just like we wish there were no people out there with stolen valor, but that’s a problem in the vet community, too.”

Good work man...

More From The Genius

“Contrary to popular belief, going off to do sightseeing throughout the Middle East at the expense of the United States Army does not get you an all-you-can-eat-for-free card if you make it back home,” Davidson said. “I know many of us would like to think so and also use that as an excuse to volunteer for service, but if that were the case, then everybody who’s ever had money problems would just join the army, do a couple of tours in troubled areas of the world, which there have been and always will be plenty of, and come back home to reap the benefits. But, unfortunately for them, it’s just not how the system works.”

He continued, “The VA system was designed to help those who really need it, not to provide freeloaders and pretenders with free drugs, free food, free gas money and free mortgage payments. That’s the one thing that makes military veterans the same as every other American out there – if they want their own slice of the American dream, they are just going to have to work for it just like the rest of us. And in the meantime, we’re just going to have to pay attention to what’s being done more closely than before.”

Apparently he also said “only vets who have sustained incapacitating injuries” should be allowed to benefit from VA care.
        Last edited by Handyman; 09-23-2016, 09:30 PM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In other news it looks like Christie may get impeached over the Bridge fiasco...but hey he is perfect for Drumpf's transition team.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That just says he does business in Russia, which everybody knew. The other link made it sound like the Kremlin was cutting him checks with "FOR TREASON" written in the Memo field.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Drumpf Warns Lester Holt not to Fact Check The Debate
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

6th Circuit Rules Against Republicans Trying to Purge Voters in Ohio
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Good work man...

More From The Genius

“Contrary to popular belief, going off to do sightseeing throughout the Middle East at the expense of the United States Army does not get you an all-you-can-eat-for-free card if you make it back home,” Davidson said. “I know many of us would like to think so and also use that as an excuse to volunteer for service, but if that were the case, then everybody who’s ever had money problems would just join the army, do a couple of tours in troubled areas of the world, which there have been and always will be plenty of, and come back home to reap the benefits. But, unfortunately for them, it’s just not how the system works.”
                  The underlined aren't necessarily meant to be strung together, but in totality I honestly don't have words for such pure ignorance. People like this are the world's greatest patriots until we bring them home. It's the same mentality they have toward abortion so at least they're consistent.
                  Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-24-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    If tD loses, TC sets himself up for 2020 by being not the candidate of disunity. If tD wins, TC becomes Justice Ted.
                    See below. There's no way even a GOP Senate confirms Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      The underlined aren't necessarily meant to be strung together, but in totality I honestly don't have words for such pure ignorance. People like this are the world's greatest patriots until we bring them home. It's the same mentality they have toward abortion so at least they're consistent.
                      I think you've been punked. That seems to be a parody site.

For example:

Republican wants to use Ouija board to let Scalia keep voting from heaven
                      Last edited by Kepler; 09-24-2016, 07:11 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This confirms Scoobys fear
                        http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7325716.html
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          See below. There's no way even a GOP Senate confirms Cruz.
                          Even if they want him out of their club?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I think you've been punked. That seems to be a parody site.

For example:
                            Well it would be me that was punked...and jesus I hope so. I was sleep deprived at that point so I didnt look into it much. The first article though should be legit it is everywhere.

If you are right mea culpa.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Some had Farrah Fawcett posters, some had Shawn Cassidy posters, Rover had this.
                              Can't click on the link from work but why do I have a feeling its not a picture of Morgan Fairchild?
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Handy I saw you trying to deal with the President of the Bedwetter's Caucus, Scooby yesterday. Good luck with that! The idiot probably thinks Minnesota and Massachusetts are in play because didn't Reagan do well in his elections in both places (although Mondale did carry his home state).

NC is leaning Dem. They're doing a good job thus far in early voting and the Goopers running for re-election are unpopular. If Trump is running even at this point, but all his supporters are engaged, what's going to happen when more and more Dem leaners start coming around? He'll lose.

Not sure where he's got CO being a toss up from either.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X