X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIX: Escape from the Planet of Debates

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    But he's earned most of it back? He didn't quit, either. One loss doth not a season make.
    No but a loss to an FCS team could tank your National Title hopes. Drumpf didnt lose a billion in 2008, that would be forgivable. He lost it in 1995 when the market was in full bull mode. That is like Alabama losing to Mt. Union.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Wrong. The current tax system is killing the middle class and benefiting the rich more than Sica and my tax plan.
      The big problem with the current tax system is 1) capitol gains loopholes- which benefits those with means and 2) loopholes for rich special interest- which benefits those with means. Go look at the tax data, and you see that over $1M, net tax rates go DOWN. Get make all income taxable equally with the current structure, and we will be in much, much better position.

Kills me that "unearned" income pays less tax than earned income. And now we see that the real estate groups have such massive loopholes that one can avoid paying any tax with one big loss in a year. Crazy.

THAT is what we should be railing about- the system that made Don so rich in the first place. He's done nothing for anyone but himself- just like his entire industry. Which is an industry that has more than once taken down our economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        ... Drumpf didnt lose a billion in 2008, that would be forgivable. He lost it in 1995 when the market was in full bull mode. ...
        Adjusted for inflation, he lost 1.5 Billion in today's dollar.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, then tell Rover to stop pretending that the missing income in my plan is coming from not taxing the rich enough. Cause that just ain't true.
          Rover's point is correct though, your plan wont meet the burden needed to fund the government. We cant do it now with this plan what makes you think more money will come in under yours?

All you are doing is starving the beast...who are you Ted Cruz?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Rover's point is correct though, your plan wont meet the burden needed to fund the government. We cant do it now with this plan what makes you think more money will come in under yours?

All you are doing is starving the beast...who are you Ted Cruz?
            And this is why Congress is the way it is. You don't know that's correct anymore than I know what the exemption should be. Read alfablue's post below. The rates go down after a million? Why? Capital is revered while labor is shat on. Why?

You telling me changing that isn't going to increase revenue? Or, actually, based on what you and Rover are saying things are just fine the way they are. Cause even though we want to tax the rich more if we do the middle and lower class can't have a tax break because it won't fund the government.

What a joke.
            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-03-2016, 10:59 AM.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No.

And this is why there is no hope. None.
              You realize just saying it isnt true doesnt actually make it untrue dont you?

Just answer his point...how will your tax plan fund the government?

Better question, who will vote to tax all income equally? How will that effect businesses large and small? What are the unintended consequences of your plan?
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You realize just saying it isnt true doesnt actually make it untrue dont you?

Just answer his point...how will your tax plan fund the government?

Better question, who will vote to tax all income equally? How will that effect businesses large and small? What are the unintended consequences of your plan?

You're right. Keep it the same.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Progressive tax policies I'd like to see enacted.

1) Capital gains taxed as regular income for individuals.
                  2) New higher tax tier for incomes over 1M a year.
                  3) Lift income cap on Social Security.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Progressive tax policies I'd like to see enacted.

1) Capital gains taxed as regular income for individuals.
                    2) New higher tax tier for incomes over 1M a year.
                    3) Lift income cap on Social Security.
                    Massive tax increase with "Better question, who will vote to tax all income equally? How will that effect businesses large and small? What are the unintended consequences of your plan? " thrown in.

No go.

My effective rate needs to be more than Romney to fund the government.

Comment

Moving on from La-La Land...rumors are flying Marla Maples leaked Donald's taxes negating the "it was illegal" meme
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Moving on from La-La Land...rumors are flying Marla Maples leaked Donald's taxes negating the "it was illegal" meme
                        Yeah, you need to take Scooby's idiocy in small doses or else its contagious.

The Marla Maples angle would be pretty funny.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Why wouldn't it be illegal if she leaked them?

And also, I get everything he did was legal based on the laws at the time. And that there are many others that did the same that are very rich, etc. The issue to me is, all those many others are not. Running. For. President. He is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Because they are also her tax returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

And also, I get everything he did was legal based on the laws at the time. And that there are many others that did the same that are very rich, etc. The issue to me is, all those many others are not. Running. For. President. He is.
                              Because her name is on them.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                              X