This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIX: Escape from the Planet of Debates

Could care less about most of Machado's escapades. What bothers me about the whole thing is you have this exchange with Megyn Kelly on Tuesday, yet on Wednesday you have headlines and claims like this running everywhere. And of course then Miss Machado is on the Today show and elsewhere making the same claims, and yet no one else bothers to even question her about it?
    And given the amount of "spontaneous" press she got I had to suppress a chuckle at the "total surprise" she expressed that Mrs. Clinton mentioned her in the debate. The whole thing wreaks of manufacture by toadies like Sid Blumenthal. Few in the US have heard of her in twenty years and suddenly both Cosmo and The Guardian have profiles of her on the shelf ready to release? Seriously?
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Reading that hilly took 1,042,000 off her taxes in charitable deductions over the last 8 years.....
      And 1mm of those went to the hilly foundation.

Shameful

Where's the outrage?!?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Donald is a scumbag. Any faux umbrage is lost on anyone not enamored with his utter bull. He's had as many marital issues as Hillary/Bill and unlike Hillary all of it directly involves himself.

"We are hearing" are tDonald's famous last words.

Comment

Updated 538 probabilities:

Polls-Plus: HRC 60.8% - DJD 39.2%
          Polls Only: HRC 63.7% - DJD 36.2% (I'm assuming a round-off and/or Gary Johnson's infinitesimal chances account for the .1% here)
          Now-cast: HRC 71.9% - DJD 28% (again... .1%)
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Everyone's favorite player is the backup quarterback.
            Perhaps, but in this case it is pretty clear. He is much more savvy in front of the cameras.

I've actually always liked Weld as a politician. Voted for him twice for Gov and once for senator here in Mass.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Reading that hilly took 1,042,000 off her taxes in charitable deductions over the last 8 years.....
              And 1mm of those went to the hilly foundation.

Shameful

Where's the outrage?!?

Where's the problem here? Or is this mookie being mookie?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Could care less about most of Machado's escapades. What bothers me about the whole thing is you have this exchange with Megyn Kelly on Tuesday, yet on Wednesday you have headlines and claims like this running everywhere. And of course then Miss Machado is on the Today show and elsewhere making the same claims, and yet no one else bothers to even question her about it?
                And given the amount of "spontaneous" press she got I had to suppress a chuckle at the "total surprise" she expressed that Mrs. Clinton mentioned her in the debate. The whole thing wreaks of manufacture by toadies like Sid Blumenthal. Few in the US have heard of her in twenty years and suddenly both Cosmo and The Guardian have profiles of her on the shelf ready to release? Seriously?
                A manufacture...hahaha no but seriously how drunk do you have to get to come up with this stuff?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This may surprise you, but apparently the Trump Foundation is not correctly certified: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...source=copyurl

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    This may surprise you, but apparently the Trump Foundation is not correctly certified: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...source=copyurl
                    Sounds like a Sid Blumenthal manufacture to me! I bet Lester Holt is behind this...or Donald was being sarcastic when he set it up as a "charity".

See Drumpf Defenders this is what you sound like
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Sounds like a Sid Blumenthal manufacture to me! I bet Lester Holt is behind this...or Donald was being sarcastic when he set it up as a "charity".

See Drumpf Defenders this is what you sound like
                      You just wish you thought of it as a way to pay your legal bills and buy paintings. As long as it's legal it's just a smart way to win in the system!

Wait, it's not legal?!

....uhoh

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        You just wish you thought of it as a way to pay your legal bills and buy paintings. As long as it's legal it's just a smart way to win in the system!

Wait, it's not legal?!

....uhoh
                        Well at least he didnt pay taxes cause he is TREMENDOUSLY SMART!! He went to Wharton ya know!!! They dont let them street dancing Muslims or drug dealing raping Mexicans there!!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          The whole thing wreaks of manufacture by toadies like Sid Blumenthal.[/URL]
                          I didn't realize 'quoting someone's words verbatim' was one of them sneaky Jew tactics.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          If something drastic happens between now and 11/8, maybe I could be persuaded to vote D. But not now.
                          LOL. Ok, buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

And Drumpf Now Says He Will Go After Bill...

Republican pollster Frank Luntz said Drumpf's reference to Bill Clinton's indiscretions was his low point Monday night among the group of voters with whom he watched the debate.

"They were laughing about it because they thought that was Drumpf at his worst," Luntz said, adding that undecided voters are especially turned off by personal attacks.

The effort also risks drawing attention to the thrice-married Drumpf's own unflattering history with women. His first marriage ended following a well-publicized affair, and two of his top advisers, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, have had their own well-documented infidelities. The three have had nine wives combined.
                            So the serial cheater (and liar) whose top advisers are serial cheaters/divorced are going to go after a man who only got more popular AFTER he was investigating for cheating? (Newt should know better) The Drumpf campaign has nothing left, they know that cant win a debate, they know they cant win on issues, and they know there arent enough racists, sexist morons to get into office so they are using the nuclear option now. He got baited into this so badly and when the Gennifer Flowers BS didnt get Hillary on tilt it was all over but the shouting. If he goes full on with his attacks on Hillary through Bill he will be back to his dismal August numbers by the third debate. It is a losing strategy. It gains him zero voters, probably loses him even more women and a lot of the Anti-Hillary Left will most likely stand firm with her.

I wont lie, methinks something is about to come out about him and he is trying to control the cycle before it happens.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 09-30-2016, 12:00 AM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So the serial cheater (and liar) whose top advisers are serial cheaters/divorced are going to go after a man who only got more popular AFTER he was investigating for cheating? (Newt should know better) The Drumpf campaign has nothing left, they know that cant win a debate, they know they cant win on issues, and they know there arent enough racists, sexist morons to get into office so they are using the nuclear option now. He got baited into this so badly and when the Gennifer Flowers BS didnt get Hillary on tilt it was all over but the shouting. If he goes full on with his attacks on Hillary through Bill he will be back to his dismal August numbers by the third debate. It is a losing strategy. It gains him zero voters, probably loses him even more women and a lot of the Anti-Hillary Left will most likely stand firm with her.

I wont lie, methinks something is about to come out about him and he is trying to control the cycle before it happens.
                              I'm on board with the "if he loses, it will be something out of his control" (at least in his mind). They turned it on me, they are producing lies once I exposed the truth, etc etc etc. I can't believe he is this dumb. He has known what he is doing all this time, and he didn't think he'd get this far. Now that he has, he is completely lost. So, might as well go WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over the top of what he has been doing, and that way he has someone or something to blame, besides himself.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This was an obvious tactic months ago. We all knew it would happen once the debates got going. Trump has nothing so here he goes with desperation.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X