X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVIII: I'm OK, You're Deplorable

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    So I think the media is finally started getting tired of being played for fools every time the Trump campaign snaps their fingers, and so has decided to become a little more suspect in their coverage of him.
    Can you blame the hill-dawg cheerleaders? Heck, they cut away if someone's exposing her or her cronies across the world.

Comment

Exposing them doing what, exactly?

His bridge too far was using them in a way that they got nothing to show for their slavish devotion to him.
      Yeah, that was a lot of it.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The bait and switch was just the kind of mistake a seasoned presidential campaign manager would never have let him pull. You never bite the hand that feeds...the media is being ridiculously easy on you despite easy fodder and you go and make them look the fool. Hell hath no fury than the media scorned.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's interesting they finally got the message cause he's been posterior raping them the entire campaign.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Wouldn't you know it......

Take Jack Bauer and send him to Cornell and all he wants to do is build section 8 housing for everyone
            Good. I'll definitely watch now. :-)
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

NBC/WSJ poll shows Trump deemed more trustworthy

Yes, the guy who ran Trump University is definitely more trustworthy than Hillary Clinton, a lifelong public servant.

People ARE DUMB!
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Hilarious. This election is working out like a Moliere play.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yes, the guy who ran Trump University is definitely more trustworthy than Hillary Clinton, a lifelong public servant.

People ARE DUMB!
                  Not dumb enough for Trump. He's down 6 in that poll.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

People ARE DUMB!
                    People believe what they are told and lets face it, the media has spent more time talking about Clinton Emails and the Clinton Foundation than they have Drumpf University, his bankruptcies and his "Charitable" Foundation. If that shifts (which for now it slowly is) then the people will switch as well. Soundbytes baby!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      People believe what they are told and lets face it, the media has spent more time talking about Clinton Emails and the Clinton Foundation than they have Drumpf University, his bankruptcies and his "Charitable" Foundation. If that shifts (which for now it slowly is) then the people will switch as well. Soundbytes baby!
                      The Noise Machine should congratulate itself, though. By accusing the MSM of being "liberal" (which is nonsense -- if only we had had a liberal MSM in the run up to the Iraq disaster or the Supply Side Depression this country would be in much better shape today), they terrified the MSM into abandoning real journalism and adopting the both siderism and false equivalence we see today ("Teaching evolution is in dispute! Here's a Nobel laureate debating a circus monkey throwing feces. next week we'll cover Climate Change. And... begin!").

Everyone with an ounce of sense understands Trump is an existential threat to republican government. Even Republicans. But every time Trump opens his yap with a new lie they cover it anyway, cuz, ratings sugar. Roger Ailes won TV.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        The Noise Machine should congratulate itself, though. By accusing the MSM of being "liberal" (which is nonsense -- if only we had had a liberal MSM in the run up to the Iraq disaster or the Supply Side Depression this country would be in much better shape today), they terrified the MSM into abandoning real journalism and adopting the both siderism and false equivalence we see today ("Teaching evolution is in dispute! Here's a Nobel laureate debating a circus monkey throwing feces. next week we'll cover Climate Change. And... begin!").

Everyone with an ounce of sense understands Trump is an existential threat to republican government. Even Republicans. But every time Trump opens his yap with a new lie they cover it anyway, cuz, ratings sugar. Roger Ailes won TV.
                        Roger Ailes won a lot of things. Look how much he got paid to sexually harass women even after the $20 million settlement with Gretchen Carlson or whoever it was. I believe he came out ahead 2-1 on that one
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Interesting take regarding getting too nervous about the election...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.5fc7d5149863

EDIT: That didn't take long...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...hQM/story.html
                          Last edited by Rover; 09-22-2016, 12:14 PM.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Roger Ailes won a lot of things. Look how much he got paid to sexually harass women even after the $20 million settlement with Gretchen Carlson or whoever it was. I believe he came out ahead 2-1 on that one
                            Not even counting all the hot tail he got.

Comment

I agree with the guy from the Post which is why I said Clinton needed to change the newscycle when everything was negative about her. She wont lose because Drumpf all of a sudden gets 50% voting for him she will lose because she gets less than 43% for her. She needs to keep the Non-Clintonistas engaged because they are what will guarantee her victory. Drumpf ticking off half the base GOP is why his numbers have a ceiling. She needs to keep the Obama fans, the Warren fans and Berners interested and ready to vote for her.

And the Globe article is blocked...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, she's sorta right. there ain't no racism as long as those darkies remember their place, and stay there. Once they go and start getting themselves elected as leader of the free world, that's just way too uppity.

Comment

Working...
                                X