This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVIII: I'm OK, You're Deplorable

This Would BE Funny If It Wasnt So Sad...

edit: Drumpf Claims Black Americans Have Never Been Worse Off

"We’re going to make our country safe again. We’re going to rebuild our inner cities because our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before,” he said. “Ever, ever, ever.

I know some textbooks tried to take slavery out of American History but I am still pretty sure Donald is wrong.
    Last edited by Handyman; 09-21-2016, 12:53 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

One way it could have been better, he should have "accidentally" dropped the Hillary photos and picked them up in reversed order, and seen if the guy still picked the left one.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        One way it could have been better, he should have "accidentally" dropped the Hillary photos and picked them up in reversed order, and seen if the guy still picked the left one.
        I kinda thought he was going to do something like that
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My overseas ballot application is complete!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            My overseas ballot application is complete!
            So, Vermin Supreme is out to an early lead.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              So, Vermin Supreme is out to an early lead.
              Vermin's tally just doubled.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Holy crap! She's makin' it rain!

The Clinton campaign is spending that kind of money and still the gap (in the polls) narrows? Maybe they should try some reverse psychology and stop spending. Not spending is working for the other candidate.

Maybe that's the secret message behind yesterday's "we got this" message from the Clinton campaign --> don't worry if we go silent, it's on purpose, spend less, gain in polls.

Holy crap this whole election cycle is upside-down, inside-out, backwards, and reversed. With left-handed threads.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-21-2016, 01:51 PM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Holy crap! She's makin' it rain!

The Clinton campaign is spending that kind of money and still the gap (in the polls) narrows? Maybe they should try some reverse psychology and stop spending. Not spending is working for the other candidate.

Maybe that's the secret message behind yesterday's "we got this" message from the Clinton campaign --> don't worry if we go silent, it's on purpose, spend less, gain in polls.

Holy crap this whole election cycle is upside-down, inside-out, backwards, and reversed. With left-handed threads.
                  Lets see who takes the bait first....
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

FL definitely sliding back towards Hillary. NV also appears to be turning.

New national polls in 538 show Hillary with a small lead.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      FL definitely sliding back towards Hillary. NV also appears to be turning.

New national polls in 538 show Hillary with a small lead.
                      Up 9 in NH as well. Along with up 8 in PA this week I'm not sure where Trump gets 270.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/hole-...e-suing-2011-2

Alonzo Mourning charity hosts a charity golf tournament on a Trump course. Guy hits hole in one that is supposed to win him $1M. It turns out though the rules stipulated the shot has to be from greater than 150 yards, and the tee markers (set by Trump's course) were set at the wrong yardage. The course, charity, and insurance refuse to pay, so he takes them to court. Already sounds somewhat skeezy about the course setting the markers wrong, but then Trump pays out $158K using Trump Foundation money from Trump golf course business!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...conference-is/

So after about week, I've noticed a trend at the WaPo. Apparently one of their higher-ups must have gone through the office and cracked a few skulls. They have been decimating Trump's campaign with a shower of pretty brutal articles.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            http://www.businessinsider.com/hole-...e-suing-2011-2

Alonzo Mourning charity hosts a charity golf tournament on a Trump course. Guy hits hole in one that is supposed to win him $1M. It turns out though the rules stipulated the shot has to be from greater than 150 yards, and the tee markers (set by Trump's course) were set at the wrong yardage. The course, charity, and insurance refuse to pay, so he takes them to court. Already sounds somewhat skeezy about the course setting the markers wrong, but then Trump pays out $158K using Trump Foundation money from Trump golf course business!
                            That was one of the cases in the article about Drumpf illegally using charity funds to pay off debts.

dx,

It was noticed by a couple of us that WaPo is pulling no punches of late

In other news: remember a few years back when the GOP held town halls about women's issues and all they had there was men? Drumpf Tried to Top It! Who better than to discuss the issues of the African American Community than a room full of white guys
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...conference-is/

So after about week, I've noticed a trend at the WaPo. Apparently one of their higher-ups must have gone through the office and cracked a few skulls. They have been decimating Trump's campaign with a shower of pretty brutal articles.
                              They want to capture the title of "The Paper That Brought Trump Down". Originally they wanted to be "The Paper That Brought Hillary Down" but they couldn't compete with the nonsense coming out of the New York Times for that award so they switched gears.

Comment

Nate.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X