X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVIII: I'm OK, You're Deplorable

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I didn't suggest it. I pointed out the person who just had. Oh. Wait. It was ... you. Here:
    That line of reasoning explains a lot. I was pointing out facts, not suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      That line of reasoning explains a lot. I was pointing out facts, not suggestions.
      Facts are always apt to spawn new (good or atrocious) ideas. You rolled it out.

PS - Check your sig line. It's out of date.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-14-2016, 02:45 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Every citizen is born with the right. It has to be forfeited. It is absolute.

I know logic has never been your thing but stop day drinking it is making your nonsense even more ridiculous
        is everyone in the country a citizen who has not forfeited that right? if that is the case, then no proof of identity is needed.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

2 amazing statistics.

1. The GOP now is significantly less diverse than the Democratic Party was in 1992.

2. In 1992, 38 percent of Republicans were fifty or older. In 2016, the figure is 58 percent.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            2 amazing statistics.

1. The GOP now is significantly less diverse than the Democratic Party was in 1992.

2. In 1992, 38 percent of Republicans were fifty or older. In 2016, the figure is 58 percent.
            Explains a few things.

Including why many serious conservatives with good ideas might feel angry that their party's dialogue has been taken over by noisy idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Explains a few things.

Including why many serious conservatives with good ideas might feel angry that their party's dialogue has been taken over by noisy idiots.
              With the face of that party as Trump, or Cruz, or CPAC, an intelligent young conservative with a genuinely invigorating perspective -- not just the warmed-over failure of Rand or Goldwater or Robertson or Reagan -- will be about as welcome in that party as a cold sore.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Say what you will about The Donald, I still trust him more with nukes than this pantload.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Put Michigan in the red zone??

@joshledermanAP: DETROIT (AP) — Ford Motor Co. says it's moving all of its U.S. small car production to Mexico
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Say what you will about The Donald, I still trust him more with nukes than this pantload.
                    Let's not set the bar too high

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Finally! Mark this post as an end to false equivalencies.

Comment

Uranium is a big, big stuff because it means the ultimate. The ultimate is called nuclear. Not global warming. It's called nuclear warming.

Trump just suggested we start a war with Iran for the sole reason that our boats are bigger, so maybe the equivalency isn't so false.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

@joshledermanAP: DETROIT (AP) — Ford Motor Co. says it's moving all of its U.S. small car production to Mexico
                          #AmericasGreatComebackC....ohhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Uranium is a big, big stuff because it means the ultimate. The ultimate is called nuclear. Not global warming. It's called nuclear warming.

Trump just suggested we start a war with Iran for the sole reason that our boats are bigger, so maybe the equivalency isn't so false.
                            That was my point.

Comment

The "alt right" (all the right?) are nothing without them. It's their blanket, bottle and teddy bear all in one.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Except that it's not going to be a loss of jobs in the US. The plants that used to make the Focus and CMax will make the Ranger and Bronco, and $4.8B will still be spent in the US.

Unions may be upset, but other than Trump, R's would rather get rid of Unions and this is one way to do that. So I'm not sure about your chest pumping.

Comment

Working...
                                X