This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Just a question...does anyone actually like talking to you or are you the friend everyone rolls their eyes about?

(like we dont already know)
    He's equal parts "that guy" at work you roll your eyes at, and gullible true believer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      What a nice lady, so looking out for others that she's put up a quarantine barrier to keep her pneumonia from spreading to others.
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pneumonia.html
      But I just heard on CBS Radio that she's resuming her grueling campaign schedule Thursday.

They then played a snippet of Obama on the campaign trail for her, and boy did he sound like the 2008 Obama that was on the campaign trail. Or, his "Bucket" list has reached capacity.

Speaking of his "Bucket" list, I really wish there was one more Correspondents dinner before his presidency ends. I can't see a Hillary or especially a Trump dinner being as hilarious as the last eight years have been.

Although, if Trump wins, I hope that Jeff Ross is named as the comedian and thoroughly lights up tD.

*Lightbulb* Comedy Central needs to convince Donald to give up, and they'll do a roast of him to finally let him fire back after the almost decade of jokes against him from the Correspondents dinners.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVIII: I'm OK, You're Deplorable

One week to recover from Pneumonia??

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/na...lowTwt_DCBrand
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Apparently at the tD rally last night in Asheville, the !tD folks were rather profane in their protest in signs, words and actions.

The liberal left will be the ones to impose censorship of thought, words, and deeds. If you doubt, see Canada.
          Right...because the left is what gave us Joe McCarthy, the KKK, and 'Muricanism.

Comment

That's pretty normal. The times I've had it they gave me a blister pack of six or seven antibiotics and told me to pop one a day.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Right...because the left is what gave us Joe McCarthy, the KKK, and 'Muricanism.
              Add to that, the GOP won't let a woman control her own body without having a prod stuck up her vagina. Or allow black people to vote. You know, small things.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Add to that, the GOP won't let a woman control her own body without having a prod stuck up her vagina. Or allow black people to vote. You know, small things.
                Abortion - well let's not go there (again). The chasm between the two views is very wide.

As to the latter - horsefeathers. To repeat the argument, I need an ID to do a whole lot of things to prove I am who I say I am. Why should voting be different?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  That's pretty normal. The times I've had it they gave me a blister pack of six or seven antibiotics and told me to pop one a day.
                  I took 2 weeks, but the pneumonia was preceded by bronchitis, so the docs told me to be extra careful, and recommended that time frame.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    They then played a snippet of Obama on the campaign trail for her, and boy did he sound like the 2008 Obama that was on the campaign trail.
                    He really did. I couldn't quite help wondering, "Huh. I remember this guy. Wonder where he was when we needed the bully pulpit to push through all the sh-t the GOP blocked?"

And yes, I know it wouldn't have helped -- they are petulant children who can't accept the nation has passed them by, and they'll keep blocking our progress until we literally sweep them onto the ash heap of history. But if nothing else Bam's full court press would have raised morale and maybe stopped some of the midterm hemorrhaging.

He is the president during my lifetime who I respect the most, and he is the second-most effective after Clinton, and I can't reasonably ask for more, but I do. I wish he could have somehow translated the rightness of his vision in a way that would have gotten more of us off our as-ses more often.

He's a good man with good ideas, and that makes him practically unique among the presidents of the last 50 years.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      He's equal parts "that guy" at work you roll your eyes at, and gullible true believer.
                      He reminds me of a guy who works with a friend of mine who believes EMPs are going to be used to kill us all and that the government has breeding an army of "Bigfoots" to wage WWIII...no I am not making that up
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Took me 10 days or so 2 decades ago (without the access to things she has) any more conspiracies you wanna try?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

RCP No Toss-ups pushes FL to Trump.

Red means run, son. Numbers add up to nothing.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Just keep telling yourselves they're normal.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Abortion - well let's not go there (again). The chasm between the two views is very wide.

As to the latter - horsefeathers. To repeat the argument, I need an ID to do a whole lot of things to prove I am who I say I am. Why should voting be different?
                              Wow...ummm...talk about misrepresenting what is going on. The rule effects minorities disproportionately...to the point that GOPers openly brag that it will help them cause minorities vote D. But sure...let me guess you fell voter fraud is a big problem too right?

Even better though no one is saying you shouldnt have to have an ID, but lets make it easier to get one. The amount of stories out there of people unable to get one for various reasons out of their control should be more alarming to you than any of this. Until such time as everyone has equal access to IDS you can take your voter ID laws and shove sideways up where the moon dont shine. And guess what, the Courts agree which is why these laws are being thrown out like stale bread.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is why I don't think deplorables is going to hurt Clinton. It's a monkey trap, and Trump will reach in every time.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X