Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2016-17: Your Fantasy Team Will Suck This Year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016-17: Your Fantasy Team Will Suck This Year.

What the hell is on Mike McCarthy's shirt?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Saints - 61 yard FG attempt for the win???

Wide left. Raiders win!!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        What the hell is on Mike McCarthy's shirt?
        I wasn't watching, but I can only assume it was cum.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          The NFL has a requirement that a ref must be financially and socially secure -- unable to be bribed or blackmailed -- so that they cannot be corrupted when officiating a game.
          Define "financially and socially secure." To be honest, by that definition, I am financially and socially secure. No debt whatsoever, permanent residence, food on the table, etc.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

In USCHO league, should have started Brees, but Carr was solid too, so not much lost. Looking good with Carr, Ware, Cooks, Vikings D going. Still have Gurley left.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              In USCHO league, should have started Brees, but Carr was solid too, so not much lost. Looking good with Carr, Ware, Cooks, Vikings D going. Still have Gurley left.
              I'm up by 10.6, and still have Russell Wilson and Ameer Abdullah going. Doing good so far.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Define "financially and socially secure." To be honest, by that definition, I am financially and socially secure. No debt whatsoever, permanent residence, food on the table, etc.
                I'd be interested in knowing that. Besides, with the amount of money put into gambling on the NFL, what's stopping someone from just bribing the officials with more money? If someone is going to take a bribe, they'll have a price even if they're financially secure, it'll just be a higher price tag.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  I'm up by 10.6, and still have Russell Wilson and Ameer Abdullah going. Doing good so far.
                  The funny thing is, the NFL.com summary they sent out hated my picks of Brees, Cooks and Ware. You'd be hard pressed to find a better threesome of QB, WR, and RB in any fantasy league this week.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This kid yelling in the background of the Giants/Cowboys game is really getting annoying. (And I don't mean Joe Buck.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The Lions' Prater just missed the PAT. It must have been that stiff breeze inside Indy's dome.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

#83 on Dallas needs a lesson on clock management.

and

Only you can prevent tailgate fires!

http://wtop.com/nfl/2016/09/fire-spa...tball-stadium/
                        Last edited by joecct; 09-11-2016, 06:32 PM.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

My favorite NFL fantasy squadron will lose this week. I let a lot of points on the bench.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

My favorite NFL fantasy squadron will lose this week. I let a lot of points on the bench.
                            I'm already at 122 with Gurley and Fitz left to go. Plus I had a 30+ point QB on the bench.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              The Lions' Prater just missed the PAT. It must have been that stiff breeze inside Indy's dome.
                              They had the roof open...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I am so f-cked. Not because I'm going to lose, but because I didn't leave points on the bench.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X