Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Spoiler Thread - You've Been Warned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadTownSioux
    replied
    Re: Olympic Spoiler Thread - You've Been Warned.

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    US Women win 2-0
    go girls!

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

If you have the ability to stream from Europe I highly recommend. Just make sure you have a good popup blocker.

For those who want less illicit sites I recommend the NBC Sports app. The Roku version I have lists 1155 programs in the "Live & Upcoming" section of the site with early action including table tennis, rowing, water polo and fencing. I also see lots of individual matches for soccer, basketball and both beach and indoor volleyball. I think that if you want to see events live you can. The primetime show on NBC will really be edited highlights and emotional human interest stories because that's what advertisers want. Sports fans can go online for actual competition.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

US Women win 2-0

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Favorite anthems to hear (besides ours) in no particular order:
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Russia
    Canada
    Germany
    South Africa

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Doesn't NBC only ever show swimming and gymnastics?
    Mostly. I'm not sure if they had the pull to completely bungle the schedule to get those events live in EST. They did that in Beijing with Swimming and Western Europe wasn't thrilled with that. Not sure how that'll play out since 7pm EST puts it in the middle of the night in Western Europe. I can see Europe wanting medal rounds in early afternoon Brazil time. If that's the case, NBC will offer streaming but not say anything on TV till primetime.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Since NBC is doing their usual Tape Delayed Olympics shtick, I figured I'd get this rolling...

The US Women's soccer team open the games in just over an hour, so here we go!
    Doesn't NBC only ever show swimming and gymnastics?

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    started a topic Olympic Spoiler Thread - You've Been Warned.

Olympic Spoiler Thread - You've Been Warned.

Since NBC is doing their usual Tape Delayed Olympics shtick, I figured I'd get this rolling...

The US Women's soccer team open the games in just over an hour, so here we go!
Working...
X