Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVI: KICK THE BABY!

Meanwhile, there's a Trump rally in downtown Green Bay tonight...

AND IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THE SCARIEST THING IN TOWN.

https://***********/search?q=%23GagsTheClown&src=tyah
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Just saw the following meme (Handy did, too) and it's perfect:

Democracy is this cool system where you yell at people online for 6 months and then people in Ohio and Florida pick the president.
      Yeah I dont share much political on Facebook but that made me laugh
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        That so much can change in a week means that Hillary could implode at any moment as well.

Listen, Hillary may be competent enough for office in ways Trump never will be, so it would probably require her to get arrested before she tanks as badly as Trump has this week. But let's not take for granted that she's always going to have much else going for her. The DNC stuff and the e-mail scandal aren't nearly the big deals they're made out to be by the knuckledragging echo chamber, but it only takes one or two new discoveries for that not to be true anymore. In other words: she's maybe one or two closeted skeletons away from being on Nixon levels of impropriety.

IF something were to come to light, Trump might be able to recover enough to make a run of this. It's a big if, but I won't dismiss it until we get closer to November.
        It will take something big...not normal Hillary style scandal but something that will kill her career for good.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          That so much can change in a week means that Hillary could implode at any moment as well.

Listen, Hillary may be competent enough for office in ways Trump never will be, so it would probably require her to get arrested before she tanks as badly as Trump has this week. But let's not take for granted that she's always going to have much else going for her. The DNC stuff and the e-mail scandal aren't nearly the big deals they're made out to be by the knuckledragging echo chamber, but it only takes one or two new discoveries for that not to be true anymore. In other words: she's maybe one or two closeted skeletons away from being on Nixon levels of impropriety.

IF something were to come to light, Trump might be able to recover enough to make a run of this. It's a big if, but I won't dismiss it until we get closer to November.
          Agreed on not getting too overconfident. However, if Hillary was dumb enough to put criminal acts into an e-mail and send it off to someone, one would think she'd already been in the slammer especially since there's been consistent, well funded effort for the last 25 years to do just that.

I'd say Trump would have to kick @ ss during the debates to change the trajectory of the race.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

I'd say Trump would have to kick @ ss during the debates to change the trajectory of the race.
            The chances of that are none, absolutely none
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Who Is Handing Out The Talking Points?

Did someone accidentally forward the Drumpf campaign the Anti Obama talking points from 2009 cause...seriously?
              Trumpsters already believe it, so might as well recycle it.

Comment

Minnesota speaks.

It's going to be hard to argue the GOP is the party of white middle America if white middle America splits.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  The only *** he'll be kicking is his own. We know his entire debate strategy is going to be working "Crooked Hillary" and every phony Clinton scandal of the last 25 years into as many responses as possible.

Comment

I'm still amused about how the "biased liberal media" will never play up a story as being positive for Clinton. So today jobs came in a lot higher than expected. Not a peep about this "validating Obama's economic stewardship" or "helping Hillary make her case" BUT when GDP was too low a couple of weeks ago we were being told to get used to saying "President Trump."
                    July jobs: +255,000.
                    However, 94,333,000 are not in the labor force. (That's a near record number.)

I'd say being muted about the first number (which historically is far from impressive) saves having the other side of the aisle rattle the talisman at the second number.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by brenthoven View Post
                      just saw the following meme (handy did, too) and it's perfect:

Democracy is this cool system where you yell at people online for 6 months and then people in one county in ohio and florida pick the president.
                      fyp.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Agreed on not getting too overconfident. However, if Hillary was dumb enough to put criminal acts into an e-mail and send it off to someone, one would think she'd already been in the slammer especially since there's been consistent, well funded effort for the last 25 years to do just that.

The more likely scenario to derail Hillary would be actually finding a smoking gun to something from the past. But all of those have been buried deep away with all the bodies.

(Lighten up people, it was a joke.)

As far as debates, I'll put big money on Trump losing it and going all "YUUUGEmuslimCrookedLiar" before I'd put a dime on him winning. And when Trump gets riled up he's not telegenic (see: Kennedy/Nixon television debates).

A wild card in this: If Hillary has one of those coughing fits on live television she's going to have to explain what's going on with that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          July jobs: +255,000.
                          However, 94,333,000 are not in the labor force. (That's a near record number.)

I'd say being muted about the first number (which historically is far from impressive) saves having the other side of the aisle rattle the talisman at the second number.
                          Shouldn't that number be increasing due to automation and whatnot?

Comment

Never mind an ever growing population.

Comment

I don't expect all of them to ditch him. I find it inexplicable that Susan Collins or John McCain hasn't expressly come out against him. If there are sooooo many sane moderates in the GOP, when are they going to step up?
                              Despite her lip service about being her own person, when push comes to shove, Collins toes the party line. Always has, always will. Her actions over the past ten years or so shows this.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Never mind an ever growing population.
                                and aging.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X