X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover
    replied
    Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVI: KICK THE BABY!

Here's where you have to admire the Clinton campaign. They are absolutely relentless in portraying everything Trump does as that of the moves of a deranged lunatic huckster. This immigration "pivot" will also be viewed with that lens.

Same thing with that absurd sensational AP story about the Clinton Foundation. They ripped them to shreds inside of two days. If this was the Kerry campaign they'd be waiting around until election day for the media to correct themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I'm just surprised he would tell his biggest remaining voting bloc that they should vote for the other side.
    It's part of his secret strategy to form a Black Power movement.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

August poll now up.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Deferment draft dodging darlings Dubya and Cheney called veteran Kerry (a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three Purple Hearts) a "coward."

And it worked.

These people have no shame.
    I'm just surprised he would tell his biggest remaining voting bloc that they should vote for the other side.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Guy who got his start being sued for racial discrimination in housing calls woman who got her start exposing racial discrimination in schools receiving public funding a bigot: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...&ICID=ref_fark
    Deferment draft dodging darlings Dubya and Cheney called veteran Kerry (a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three Purple Hearts) a "coward."

And it worked.

These people have no shame.
    Last edited by Kepler; 08-25-2016, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Guy who got his start being sued for racial discrimination in housing calls woman who got her start exposing racial discrimination in schools receiving public funding a bigot: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...&ICID=ref_fark

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Mylan can go **** themselves.
    Ms. Bresh is the daughter of WVA senator Joe Manchin. She can give Congress the byrd.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I once asked a political science professor friend of mine what factors he looked at in determining whether a candidate had the skills to serve as POTUS (other than party platform). He cited the ability to run a national campaign. It takes a good motivator, the ability to hire good people and to delegate when you should without abdicating responsibilities you should not. It also requires physical stamina, the ability to think on your feet and good crisis management skills. Made sense to me.

That comment was from 20 years ago. A lot has changed, I suppose.
    Last edited by burd; 08-25-2016, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It would be the perfect plan too if it didnt **** off quite a bit of his base...
    While picking up nobody because nobody trusts him.

But other than that...

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It would be the perfect plan too if it didnt **** off quite a bit of his base...
    It's a total flip flop. But, I listened to a few smart pundits the other day explain why Hillary isn't going after the flip flopping. And the reason is the flip flopping isn't clear. His positions have been all over the map. He's so schizophrenic about everything that trying to pin flip flopper on him is a fruitless exercise.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

You have to admire Trump. He buried the field on immigration and then adopted their position for the general. Pure genius.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

You have to admire Trump. He buried the field on immigration and then adopted their position for the general. Pure genius.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Come the revolution...

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Mylan CEO Heather Bresch told CNBC Thursday that lowering the price was not an option.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    That might not be Trump's fault. My understanding is the state party is responsible for those mechanics. But if I were the national campaign coordinator I would certainly have verified something that basic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X