Death Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Clock

Also for giggles, best guesses at the information says Zsa Zsa lives to be 104.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Not bad, considering she was given last rites in 2010.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        There's 2 of them coming up on 100 in the next 6-7 months: Kirk Douglas & Zsa Zsa.

John Franzese, the oldest living mobster, and America's oldest inmate, hits 100 in February. That's Mike's dad. On a completely different tangent, Michael Franzese's story is something else. Very interesting, and a VERY imposing personality.
        Last edited by Hammer; 08-02-2016, 08:38 AM.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          John Franzese, the oldest living mobster, and America's oldest inmate, hits 100 in February. That's Mike's dad. On a completely different tangent, Michael Franzese's story is something else. Very interesting, and a VERY imposing personality.
          I read this through thinking you were talking about Mike Francesa with absolutely no cognitive dissonance.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I read this through thinking you were talking about Mike Francesa with absolutely no cognitive dissonance.
            No, no. Read about this guy and listen to his interviews. The ones with Jim Rome especially (yeah, I know. And in this case Rome is irrelevant to the discussion). Mr. Franzese is NOT a guy you wish to mess with.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              It uses BMI, the thing that calls LeBron James at 6'8, 250, "overweight" and Kirby Puckett at 5'8", 210 "obese"?
              How's that calculated again? (Length * Diameter + Weight/Girth)/(tip-angle^2)?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                There's 2 of them coming up on 100 in the next 6-7 months: Kirk Douglas & Zsa Zsa.

Hell yes it's interesting. I saw some of his interviews on those HIS and AMC specials, and I believe he's been in a few books about the mob (although not the main focal point). He'll * you up if he has to, and not even blink an eye.

It is truly a way of life for some of these guys.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He would have been running the Colombo family by now.

God, that was fun...

Comment

2069 b-tches!!!

And Kirby Pucket was one obese man.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      2069 b-tches!!!

I've oft referred to a woman that has the "Kirby Puckett Arse." Bubble-butt is the slang for it.

Comment

2069 b-tches!!!
                        Jesus, you're young.

Scientific American is running a "has the first 150-year old person been born yet?" analysis. The consensus is that yes, he or she (probably she) already has been. Assuming you're about 30, that would push you out to 2136.

Of course all you really need is for the velocity of the increase in lifespan in years relative to real time to permanently exceed 1.0 at any point during your lifetime. Then congrats, you're immortal without having to suck the blood of virgins.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 08-04-2016, 09:09 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

2045...but if they keep me staffed on this project any longer than next Wednesday, it might be 2016, with the cause being heat stroke when management confirms that I'll be spending the next month in Florida.

Comment

2069 b-tches!!!

2071!

I'll live to 83 years old...considering how some on my mom's side lived into their 90's I'm disappointed.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Jesus, you're young.

Scientific American is running a "has the first 150-year old person been born yet?" analysis. The consensus is that yes, he or she (probably she) already has been. Assuming you're about 30, that would push you out to 2136.

Of course all you really need is for the velocity of the increase in lifespan in years relative to real time to permanently exceed 1.0 at any point during your lifetime. Then congrats, you're immortal without having to suck the blood of virgins.
                              I'll be a billion seconds old in a week or two.
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jesus, you're young.

Oh, and I remember listening to a biochemical engineering professor back in college state that the theoretical maximum lifetime of a human is around 120-130. Cells start to self-destruct around then and can no longer split. Something like that. It's been a long time since that lecture.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X