• Show
Clear All

• Death Clock

https://www.death-clock.org

BMI calculator: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educ...MI/bmicalc.htm

My lucky day: Monday, 9th June 2042
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: Death Clock

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I have until the end of May 3, 2049.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Monday, 14th October 2041
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I got next week
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          I got next week
          Time for the hookers and blow!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            I got next week
            If you send me your voter registration I'll be sure your vote gets counted...
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sunday, June 14th, 2054

Comment

October 24, 2050
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Friday, 11st February 2056

Seems my optimistic outlook on life weights much heavier on my outlook than my morbidly obese BMI. A neutral outlook shaves almost seven years off my life.

Also says I should cut down on my alcohol. Once a month to never adds four years to my life expectancy.

Still hilarious because it's ignoring the BMI.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm into May 2056. That's too old!
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Friday, 11st February 2056

Seems my optimistic outlook on life weights much heavier on my outlook than my morbidly obese BMI. A neutral outlook shaves almost seven years off my life.

Also says I should cut down on my alcohol. Once a month to never adds four years to my life expectancy.

Still hilarious because it's ignoring the BMI.
                      Yeah, your outlook matters a lot. I said I was pessimistic and my date tanked.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Yeah, your outlook matters a lot. I said I was pessimistic and my date tanked.
                        I changed from neutral to pessimistic and the difference was exactly 3 years. I went through the various outlooks, and they each impacted the value by a specific number of years. Each time I die on May 3, though. It's a magical date.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          If you send me your voter registration I'll be sure your vote gets counted...
                          What the < bleep > is this? Chicago?
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It uses BMI, the thing that calls LeBron James at 6'8, 250, "overweight" and Kirby Puckett at 5'8", 210 "obese"?
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              It uses BMI, the thing that calls LeBron James at 6'8, 250, "overweight" and Kirby Puckett at 5'8", 210 "obese"?
                              When was Puckett only 210lbs? I remember that man having a tremendous gut on him before his career ended. Granted, he could still move, but he was taking some luggage with him towards the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X