• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Snopes = Fake Fact-Checkers! All those videos were staged!1!11!!
    Breaking News From Breitbart: Video showing protesters attacked actually filmed on soundstage in Burbank. Insider reports same tech used to fake Moon Landing used here! When reached for comment Flagdude was heard to say "I TOLDZ ALL YA SHEEPLE!! OBAMA FAKED IT ALL...".

In a follow up to the story Flaggy was seen being dragged off in a black helicopter headed in the direction of the local Wal-Mart...more as it develops!!!1!!!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    You mean besides the video we have of them macing people? Or the concussion grenades and tear gas? How about shooting water cannons in below freezing temps causing hypothermia?

And before you start to say it is all lies, Here is The Snopes Ar...
    Snopes = Fake Fact-Checkers! All those videos were staged!1!11!!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    Ok, let's see some proof of wrongdoing by the sheriff's department.
    You mean besides the video we have of them macing people? Or the concussion grenades and tear gas? How about shooting water cannons in below freezing temps causing hypothermia?

And before you start to say it is all lies Here is The Snopes Article About It. Watch the videos...

But other than all the actual evidence...I guess there isnt any evidence.

Now maybe you agree with those tactics and that is a different argument...but lets not pretend the Sheriff's were just standing around picking their noses while the Big Bad Redskins got all hopped on Fire Water and went a Scalpin mmmkay?

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    IDK about that...
    Ok, let's see some proof of wrongdoing by the sheriff's department.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I've got to disagree with you Handy. I think that all things considered, the Morton County Sheriff's department hasn't handled this too bad. When you take into consideration the fact that someone blew up some sort of explosive device, that at least one protester fired three shots with a .38 handgun, and given the number of protesters, the heated nature of the protest and the length of time that it's gone on, there is no evidence that a sheriff's department deputy ever fired a shot or beat up a protester or anything of that nature. Beyond the spraying of water cannons to soak the crowd, they really haven't done anything to these people other than arrest those they thought violated the law or try to keep order.
    Thats cool...difference of opinions are cool by me. Even if you do cheer for a cruddy team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X