This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Another piece of evidence that the bruhaha is indeed race bait. https://***********/LibertarianQn/st...45840496594944

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Another piece of evidence that the bruhaha is indeed race bait. https://***********/LibertarianQn/st...45840496594944
      The Comments on that story read like a Pew study on contemporary race hatred. Well done.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

OK folks, it's serious now. Racial justice can wait, we're talkin' about THE NA-SHUN-UL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Tulsa officer charged.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us...iver.html?_r=0
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            If the window on his car was indeed up, she is guilty. If he does indeed reach into the car, who knows what a jury will find?
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Conservative blogs are already smearing the victim. Apparently a criminal past trumps all evidence be ****ed

If the window was down there is no way they charge her this fast. Plus, if he was reaching why didnt they all shoot him? Not to mention he is being tazed...

She panicked and made a bad mistake.
              Last edited by Handyman; 09-22-2016, 05:57 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Conservative blogs are already smearing the victim. Apparently a criminal past trumps all evidence be ****ed

If the window was down there is no way they charge her this fast. Plus, if he was reaching why didnt they all shoot him? Not to mention he is being tazed...

She panicked and made a bad mistake.
                If he is on pcp tazing may do nothing? I think panicked is correct
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  If he is on pcp tazing may do nothing? I think panicked is correct
                  PCP would lead to him being aggressive...he was walking rather calmly in the video.

And again why did no one else shoot if this guy was such a threat?

(not asking you just saying in general)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Right on cue. https://***********/Rambobiggs/statu...896640/photo/1

Comments are priceless, BTW.

Comment

It's a start.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Video from Scott's wife is out now. Doesn't answer if he had a gun or not (other than her repeatedly yelling he doesn't) but if you're enjoying your Friday too much this should fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          Video from Scott's wife is out now. Doesn't answer if he had a gun or not (other than her repeatedly yelling he doesn't) but if you're enjoying your Friday too much this should fix that.
                          I saw a clip from it...yeah that will about ruin your day.

BTW isnt North Carolina an open carry state?
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The thing that is bothering me right now is that there are some people taking this video as proof he didn't have a gun, because his wife was saying he didn't have a gun. You know, there is a CHANCE that she is not telling the truth.

That being said, I will wait for more evidence to be revealed.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

There's a chance they planted one too, as we've seen that happen IDK how many times in these cases.

I must've missed this one, cops shot an autistic 6 year old about a year ago because they thought the dad who was driving had a gun. None was ever recovered. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c873ad38b31c

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                The thing that is bothering me right now is that there are some people taking this video as proof he didn't have a gun, because his wife was saying he didn't have a gun. You know, there is a CHANCE that she is not telling the truth.

That being said, I will wait for more evidence to be revealed.
                                Having a gun is not worthy of a death sentence. That is such bs. What if he licensed to have one on him?

Why are they shooting a guy sitting in his car? Was he even the dude they were looking for?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X