X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    It gives me this really bad feeling of how the American government will suspend an election and declare martial law if it looks like Trump will win (this is only a prediction, by no means do I say it will happen)...
    Doublespeak is fun. You got burned so badly on Jade Helm, that this time you're trying to leave yourself a bit of an escape route, eh?

Comment

Good God What the Hell is Going on?!?

There is zero excuse for this one...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Thats crazy, did he reach into that gray SUV or something?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They're going to have a hard time convincing people they feared for their lives when not a single one of the backed away....
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Thats crazy, did he reach into that gray SUV or something?
            I am sure they will say he lunged at them or something.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I am sure they will say he lunged at them or something.
              In the article:
              Goss also denied claims made by a police spokesperson that suggested Crutcher was shot because he refused to obey commands.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Black people have said for a century that this happens all the time. Either they were right, or the invention of the dash cam has suddenly turned police into racist killers.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  In the article:
                  Yeah but he is a pastor, not the cops.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    They're going to have a hard time convincing people they feared for their lives when not a single one of the backed away....
                    Won't be difficult at all. After all,, since the DA has to prosecute themselves, they'll go easy with the grand jury selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Black people have said for a century that this happens all the time. Either they were right, or the invention of the dash cam has suddenly turned police into racist killers.
                      Turned them into racist killers? No. Turned them into killers? No. Exposed what they have been getting away with due to a lack of accountability? Yes. As for the whole race thing, just notice how the stories you see in national news are very selective. They won't bring up black-on-black, black-on-white, or white-on-white, because it doesn't make the race whiners any money. Racism == Ratings.

Comment

Saw that on Morning Joe this morning. I wonder how David Clarke is going to explain this one?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Here is Another One...Though At Least This One Got To Live

It is a long video but right after he handcuffs the dude at the beginning (the guy is laying on the ground) the now ex-cop punches the suspect then he kicks him pretty dang violently. Later he wipes his shows on him and seems to just step on him, then drags him out of screen when he and the other cops realize the security camera can see them. The evidence I guess came to light in the midst of a different investigation, he was fired and arrested.

Look I am not naive, I know many of these guys are criminals and probably not worthy of much sympathy but the fact is they are still endowed with their basic rights. This kind of stuff (getting a few extra licks in on a perp) is not exactly new...there is a reason it has been a trope on Police Procedural shows and movies going back to the 60s...now they are just caught on tape doing it. It is time for cops to be trained to deal with criminals as people. Just because people may have committed a crime doesnt mean they dont deserve due process and not to be treated like a dog.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Saw that on Morning Joe this morning. I wonder how David Clarke is going to explain this one?
                            Another Angle...

That is just straight up murder...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Another Angle...

That is just straight up murder...
                              Oh my God... I'm going to be sick... They didn't even check on him or provide aid when was shot!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Does every cop in this country have anger issues, or PTSD?

That's why I treat cops (that I don't know) like rabid dogs: avoid, avoid, avoid, and if forced to encounter don't make quick moves and try to back away as soon as possible.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X