X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

That's one thing that's often bothered me with cops is imho their complete overreaction to getting someone out of a vehicle that's fled from them. I understand it must **** them off, but you often see 5, 6, 7 cops all grabbing the guy at the same time, manhandling them out of the vehicle, then piling on until the cuffs are on. If you can get that many cops that close why not a taser? Or why not do like they so often do and use your speakers from a distance, all cops locked and loaded, talking him out of the car, "reach your hands out the window, open the car from the outside with your right hand, slowly step out, face away from me, place hands on your head, take 3 steps back, on your knees, on your stomach, arms out, palms up".....

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Neither side looks good here. The kid sped from the scene, but it really took two or three officers to taser him? And why was he tazed at all? What happened to just arresting the perp? *shakes head*

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Uh oh. He's white.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/pare...eath/498798336

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    This video was made in whose garage?
    In the streets and public buildings where riots and counter-riots are taking place.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Happened to see a video on domestic terrorism and Bill of Rights violations coming from both sides; something tells me we're going to see another civil war break out... As if we needed more of that...
    This video was made in whose garage?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Will this come before or after Super Secret President Obama declares martial law?
    Ask George Soros

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Happened to see a video on domestic terrorism and Bill of Rights violations coming from both sides; something tells me we're going to see another civil war break out... As if we needed more of that...
    Will this come before or after Super Secret President Obama declares martial law?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

I think the whole point is that it becomes harder and harder to feel that sympathy when the biggest problem is police not policing themselves and realizing certain people either need more training or shouldn't be cops. The thin blue line and attitude of everyone is out to get the cops and protecting the bad apples is really getting exposed now...
    I certainly don't want harm to come to anyone, especially the good cops but it's kind of hard to call anyone a good cop if they remain quiet when their coworkers do wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...eering-n727716

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Baltimore(again)-this is not good.

http://wtop.com/maryland/2017/03/7-b...al-indictment/

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Expect this to get much worse. The Feds are cutting everyone loose.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/u...?smid=tw-share

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    You guys? One person said it...
    I didn't necessarily ascribe that specific statement to everyone. And while it's true only one person said those specific words, more than one belabored the ensuing back and forth.

I think we're good here.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Holding police to a higher standard is completely different than, ...I have no sympathy for cops anymore when bad 5h!t happens to them... What an extremely grotesque thing to say. I rarely agree with Brent on his cop takes, but in this case you guys should be ashamed. Had this been uttered instead I doubt the conversation contiues:
    You guys? One person said it...

Just because I call BS on what Brent said doesnt mean I want cops to be put in danger. Talk about your straw men

Leave a comment:

Working...
X