X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    That is what I was thinking as well. Which begs the question, where did he get it? Fully automatic rifles have been illegal for decades. Someone out there selling illegal guns should be shaking in his or her boots right now.
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...one-easy-step/

http://www.2acheck.com/converting-to-full-auto/
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Now hold up. I never said that you couldn't own one without going through the loops, just *using* one. Lots of people own classic cars that they never register or drive. Obviously people buy and sell classic cars that never get registered. Same could still take place with guns.

I'm not changing anything other than treating guns and cars alike.
      For anyone that thinks guns and cars are the same, try riding your gun to work tomorrow and see how far that gets you. You can't compare the gun to any other inanimate object.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I'm sure it was a modified semi-auto. Law and Order had a pretty famous episode on that very topic.
        Yeah, that is probably most likely what he did.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I think we need to start worrying that these are getting bigger and bigger. This was a total massacre.
          Exactly...it won't be good enough to have metal detectors solely at airports and government buildings, we now need them at schools, malls, hotels, concert venues of all sizes and any building overlooking any place where two or more people gather.

I'm sick beyond belief
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            They'll never understand it, because these idiots fantasize about grabbing their AR and their "bug-out bag", smearing on some eye black, and "going Galt" against gubmint overreach.
            Oh, just like Cliven Bundy and his supporters.

Which, btw, took place in Clark County Nevada, which is where Vegas is located.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Exactly...it won't be good enough to have metal detectors solely at airports and government buildings, we now need them at schools, malls, hotels, concert venues of all sizes and any building overlooking any place where two or more people gather.

I'm sick beyond belief
              Yeah but more guns makes us safer. C'mon, get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Please stop with the bad information. The US swamps Europe in mass murders in addition to general gun deaths. The US has 1/3 of the entire world's mass murders - and that includes lawless countries.
                There is no way to know how many mass murders occur in "lawless" countries. Those countries won't spend the time or money to research or catalog their findings to report to other nations.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                  For anyone that thinks guns and cars are the same, try riding your gun to work tomorrow and see how far that gets you. You can't compare the gun to any other inanimate object.
                  https://what-if.xkcd.com/21/
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

I'm sick beyond belief
                    Metal detector technology firms are the stocks worth buying.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                      Yeah but more guns makes us safer. C'mon, get with the program.
                      Yeah.. if only the audience had been armed they could have... opened fire with their sidearms... at an elevated target... hundreds of yards away...

?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        That is what I was thinking as well. Which begs the question, where did he get it? Fully automatic rifles have been illegal for decades. Someone out there selling illegal guns should be shaking in his or her boots right now.
                        There are states where they aren't. In fact, there's a shooting range nearby where you're able to do target practice with an automatic weapon. Same with Texas in the Austin area, and allegedly Muslims have been starting to frequent them.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          There is no way to know how many mass murders occur in "lawless" countries. Those countries won't spend the time or money to research or catalog their findings to report to other nations.
                          The US having a third of all reported mass murders is absolutely staggering.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            They'll never understand it, because these idiots fantasize about grabbing their AR and their "bug-out bag", smearing on some eye black, and "going Galt" against gubmint overreach.
                            There still has so be either some intelligence, whether natural or artificial, both giving orders and on the trigger. That's another thing your scare tactics also don't take into account.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              So what you're saying is we can expect the GOP to add a rider to the bill legalizing silencers to also legalize the GSH-6-30? Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                                The crossbow begs to differ.

Comment

Working...
                                X