X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I don't recall being able to open the windows in the higher hotel rooms... of course, it's been two years since I was in Vegas, and I didn't stay at any of those hotels...
    When there's a will there's a way. You're not safe anywhere and if you think getting through the airport sucks, just wait.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      He probably just shot the windows out.
      Reports are that the smoke alarms went off in the room. Whether that was from the MG or something else...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        When there's a will there's a way. You're not safe anywhere and if you think getting through the airport sucks, just wait.
        Whether this has some sort of inside planning will depend on how quickly legislation is pushed. Take a look at the effects of 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

And already, leftists are cheering it on. It was a country festival, after all. https://www.infowars.com/leftist-tea...egas-massacre/

Comment

Whether this has some sort of inside planning will depend on how quickly legislation is pushed. Take a look at the effects of 9/11 and Sandy Hook.
          "A man is what he thinks about all day long." -- Emerson
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            He probably just shot the windows out.
            Pictures on TV seem to indicate that. Two windows shot out.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Pictures on TV seem to indicate that. Two windows shot out.
              And it's supposedly two rooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                "A man is what he thinks about all day long." -- Emerson
                He's really just a disgusting individual. I'm a "leftist" and Jason Aldean is my favorite singer. If my stepdaughter gets married 2 weeks later me and my wife are at that concert. In a couple days Flagtard and his ilk are claiming it's a leftist conspiracy to take away their guns. Right now the NRA is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

This is not what I wanted to wake up to

Striking thing that stood out immediately was the tactical logic used here. This WAS NOT a spur of the moment thing for this dude... He seems to have sought out this hotel room and this concert for whatever reason and he wanted to do damage
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                    He's really just a disgusting individual. I'm a "leftist" and Jason Aldean is my favorite singer. If my stepdaughter gets married 2 weeks later me and my wife are at that concert. In a couple days Flagtard and his ilk are claiming it's a leftist conspiracy to take away their guns. Right now the NRA is laughing all the way to the bank.
                    I see you're now putting words in my mouth. I didn't say it was a conspiracy. Just the fact of not ruling it out means you accuse me as such.

Comment

I don't recall being able to open the windows in the higher hotel rooms... of course, it's been two years since I was in Vegas, and I didn't stay at any of those hotels...
                      lots of hotel rooms have balconies

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        This is not what I wanted to wake up to

Striking thing that stood out immediately was the tactical logic used here. This WAS NOT a spur of the moment thing for this dude... He seems to have sought out this hotel room and this concert for whatever reason and he wanted to do damage
                        Who gets to 64 years of age on this planet and does something like this? It doesn't make any sense. If anything the older I get the more anonymous I want to be and the more I care about other people.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Allow minimal restrictions on guns, encourage gun ownership, see mass murders rise and create demand for more guns. Rinse, repeat.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            lots of hotel rooms have balconies
                            Not in this specific case, though.

Comment

Right now the NRA is laughing all the way to the bank.
                              on my drive in this morning I head that the two big US gun maker's stocks were down on Friday and up sharply in pre-market trading this morning (one was up over 6% at the time, about 7:45 AM eastern). It's pretty ****ing sad that these mass shootings are money-makers for the gun manufacturers and retailers (and I bet NRA donations flood in after something like this).

Comment

We really need to get serious about mental illness in this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X