This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

FBI sources are now stating the shooter was heavily involved with Anti-Fa and fought with the police to the death, and the girlfriend spent considerable time in Dubai. The shooter did not commit suicide, and the police let the accomplice go.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      There is something odd about this shooting, in that the target doesn't seem to fit. A country music festival? Why would a gun nut target what could be stereotyped as his own people? Was he just insane, and he "broke"? Does he have some other motive? I'm very curious to learn more about what this guy's reasons were in his messed up mind.
      I think we all are.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Well if this shooter's name was Hassan you can bet your bottom dollar new laws would be enacted to stop it.
        like a travel ban
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

You're so focused on the implement that you fail to see what the actual issue is.
          The actual issue is quite clear - angry people with means to cause mass death. You don't have an 'implement' yourself and don't like what others propose.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Here are hoaxes being spread: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...JYb#.pixMaNqXN

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Well if this shooter's name was Hassan you can bet your bottom dollar new laws would be enacted to stop it.
              It is interesting what we spend money on.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Might I remind people: This is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.

Comment

That was October 25th or November 7th, dip****. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    People are awful...

I would include Flaggy in that but his bot *** can hardly be classified as human.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Might I remind people: This is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.
                      Might I remind you that you are a fraud, a liar and also have zero actual knowledge of history. Go to 4chan you waste of carbon.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        That was October 25th or November 7th, dip****. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution
                        It's all a build-up. Anti-Fa has been bragging about it.

Comment

There is something odd about this shooting, in that the target doesn't seem to fit. A country music festival? Why would a gun nut target what could be stereotyped as his own people? Was he just insane, and he "broke"? Does he have some other motive? I'm very curious to learn more about what this guy's reasons were in his messed up mind.
                          not sure this guy was targeting anyone specific. taking out as many people as you can before you kill yourself has become a thing. My wild *** guess is this was just a convenient target.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            not sure this guy was targeting anyone specific. taking out as many people as you can before you kill yourself has become a thing. My wild *** guess is this was just a convenient target.
                            Yeah, that could be the case. Somewhere in the near past in our culture, we turned a corner where it became a "thing" for these madmen to try to take out as many people as possible before they go. Where in the past, it seems like this guy may have just eaten the end of 9mm in his basement.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, that could be the case. Somewhere in the near past in our culture, we turned a corner where it became a "thing" for these madmen to try to take out as many people as possible before they go. Where in the past, it seems like this guy may have just eaten the end of 9mm in his basement.
                              There's still people doing that. It takes a special kind of sick to want to end up famous while going out. I don't get it myself.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                There's still people doing that. It takes a special kind of sick to want to end up famous while going out. I don't get it myself.
                                much easier to make things 'all about you' now.

was a time indeed when the only person projecting these ideas publically was steven king in his f'ed up characters
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X