Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Star Wars review evah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

don't know if anyone on the board here has seen this but it's a spot on review of The Phantom Menace that I REALLY hope George Lucas and his minions watch.

the behind the scenes footage of Lucas and Mcallum (sp?) is entertaining as hell. the look on their faces after having watched the final cut of phantom menace was pretty much "what the **** did we just do?"

great stuff
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: Greatest Star Wars review evah!

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

don't know if anyone on the board here has seen this but it's a spot on review of The Phantom Menace that I REALLY hope George Lucas and his minions watch.

the behind the scenes footage of Lucas and Mcallum (sp?) is entertaining as hell. the look on their faces after having watched the final cut of phantom menace was pretty much "what the **** did we just do?"

great stuff
    Whats wrong with your face??
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Whats wrong with your face??
      Invasion of boring!
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

The last 15 seconds of Part 6 are awesome. Good to see Lucas forgot his own advice.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          The last 15 seconds of Part 6 are awesome. Good to see Lucas forgot his own advice.
          Lucas should have listen to the Pizza Roll.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Watching all seven parts of that review, it made me realize that the review of a movie was almost as long as many movies. The only difference is that the review was entertaining and even witty. Lucas should have been shown his own words at some point during the making of the prequels.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"Although if they were like a bureaucracy that oversee trade routes, you would think they would be happy about the whole new space taxes...unless all the taxes went to like a Space Obama and they didn't see any of it...the point is I am still not sure what the doughnut ships were there to do..."

BRILLIANT!

Oh and nice catch on how at the end they make Obi-Wan a Jedi Knight even though in the opening scroll he was already called a knight...never noticed that before!

I am only on part 2 but this is amazing!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That was rather outstanding. Rick McCallum's face at the end of the series says it all.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

"The Phantom Menace is now the greatest example of cinematic blue balls in the history of motion pictures...and I aint talking about the kind the gungans had!"

Watching Lucas and Co. and their reaction to the rough cut was priceless! (not Priceless...priceless)

Tomorrow I am going to watch the Star Trek ones...I have a buddy that rants about First Contact and how stupid the plot was and I want to see if this freak agrees with him
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Tomorrow I am going to watch the Star Trek ones...I have a buddy that rants about First Contact and how stupid the plot was and I want to see if this freak agrees with him
                    Watch the Generations one. The end of Part 2 is *ing hilarious!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Watch the Generations one. The end of Part 2 is *ing hilarious!
                      I did...and yes it was! I love how that movie was the worst on of all time, with Baby Geniuses a close second

The First Contact one was good too...now I am on to Nemesis! (which was so bad the review could be EPIC!)

edit: "Now I aint saying that Star Trek didnt have its dark elements prior to this but it was always done with a little bit class and never really affected the whole overall movie...I dont think I have ever seen a movie like this with mind rape, child slave labor, guy getting impaled on a spike then pulling it through his own guts, horrific scenes of death, closeups of Marina Sirtis, disturbing diseases, people getting sucked out into space...after the movie I felt like going out coffin shopping!"

That is the single best description of that craptastic movie EVER!
                      Last edited by Handyman; 01-16-2010, 01:48 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                      X