Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

First Harvard Mens Soccer, and now Columbia Wresting.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...exts/93878162/
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Utah, HS, knife:
      http://fox13now.com/2016/11/15/multi...w-high-school/

Oklahoma, airport, gun:
      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7419531.html
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/child-sur...ees/401902155/

Child survives hanging at Minneapolis day care; woman flees
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She Seems Nice

Sounds like a great and needed law...schools have to out their gay and transgender students to the parents whether the student wants them to or not. Once again for the party of "Less Government" they sure do like to stick their nose in everyone's business because they think GOD HATEZ DA FAGZ!!1!!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            She Seems Nice

Sounds like a great and needed law...schools have to out their gay and transgender students to the parents whether the student wants them to or not. Once again for the party of "Less Government" they sure do like to stick their nose in everyone's business because they think GOD HATEZ DA FAGZ!!1!!!
            Welcome to the wonderful world of religious authoritarians.

To look at this from another angle, this may fall under same concerns that people have surrounding opposite gendered people being together in certain "co-ed situations", if you know what I mean. When you add homosexuality to the mix, although there's obviously no guarantee that anything "will happen" (same could be said for the restrictions that already exist), the same concern could become more prevalent, especially now that there have already been made gender restrictions, and you're tossing in another variable. Do we now need to re-think those restrictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              She Seems Nice

Yeah, that will last for about five minutes once some school administrator has to out a kid before they're ready to come out and they go commit suicide because of that.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

They seem nice.
                Wiginton told The Battalion: "If we want to have a white state or a white community or a white homeland, we should be able to have that. We respect that for all people. If we look at the NAACP, black people have the right to have that. Why can't white people have a WAACP?"
                While a White Association for the Advancement of Colored People is hilarious, I shudder to guess at what he thought the 'N' stood for.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  While a White Association for the Advancement of Colored People is hilarious, I shudder to guess at what he thought the 'N' stood for.
                  That about sums up the brainpower behind white nationalism right there.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They seem nice.

Is this, by any chance, the same person that thought Islam is a country?

Comment

They seem nice.

While we all knew what he meant....wow, he's not exactly bright, is he?

I have asked social studies/government teachers/etc if a NAAWP would be considered "racist," and they have all agreed it would be considered racist. And they also were consistent with an additional comment that the NAACP should be considered a racist organization.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The idea of a NAAWP is as stupid an idea as "White History Month". It completely ignores the reasons why the NAACP exists and why we have Black History Month. (here is a hint White People dont need help advancing and every month is White History Month)

Racist...no. Stupid and ridiculous...oh hell friggin yeah.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                        X