Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

The problem isn't in the pants, it's in the brain. These people likely have significant mental illness. Castration isn't a solution. It's a gross return to medieval times.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      The problem isn't in the pants, it's in the brain. These people likely have significant mental illness. Castration isn't a solution. It's a gross return to medieval times.
      Soooooo, frontal lobotomy?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        In.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Nice Planet

That lady in Mississippi or whatever served a longer sentence for a traffic stop than this guy will for raping his 12 year old daughter.
          I wonder if the thought process is that the person has to live with the guilt of knowing they raped someone. Not that I think some of these monsters even have that capability, but just trying to play devil's advocate.

Comment

Thank you. The whole reason to have a justice system is to tamp down the vengeance spiral and the reptile brain.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              So why not just a short drop with a sudden stop?
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I Just Cant See Why This Would Be a Big Deal!!

(obviously I am kidding)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Johnson called on school officials to expel anybody responsible for the incident and said "these same individuals came to school earlier this year brandishing Confederate flags on their vehicles."
                  Amazing how that stupid flag keeps boiling to the surface and yet morons over and over again defend it's existence.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Amazing how that stupid flag keeps boiling to the surface and yet morons over and over again defend it's existence.
                    How do you stuff it back into Pandora's box? You can't make existence of the flag illegal, or ban its display on public grounds by private citizens, that would run up against the First Amendment.

The best we can do is teach our children a way to walk in this world that would lead them to seeing the foolishness of the Battle Flag, of what it represents. We need to work on the hearts and minds. Symbols are just simple means of expression.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      How do you stuff it back into Pandora's box? You can't make existence of the flag illegal, or ban its display on public grounds by private citizens, that would run up against the First Amendment.

The best we can do is teach our children a way to walk in this world that would lead them to seeing the foolishness of the Battle Flag, of what it represents. We need to work on the hearts and minds. Symbols are just simple means of expression.
                      You certainly can ban the display of that flag on school property.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        You certainly can ban the display of that flag on school property.
                        What does that accomplish other than making certain people think that a tissue-thin bandage has been placed over the gushing bleeder?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Yeah banning it at school isnt going to do anything...it is like putting a piece of gum in the whole of the Hoover Dam. That said the school should ban it just because they can.

What if we compromise...they can have the original Stars and Bars of the Confederacy since that isnt as widely viewed as racist and hate filled and they have to get rid of Beauregard's Flag which is what most people equate with the KKK and Southern Racism.

Interesting note: My girlfriend is related to PGT Beauregard. Her uncle is a Beauregard Madison (yes that Madison) and another relative is a decedent of Alexander Hamilton. Her family couldnt be more American...unlike mine that is just Eastern European Mutt You should have seen the look on the Old Timers face at the Jefferson Davis House in Biloxi when we told him...he got all excited to hear about one branch and his heart sank as he learned more. I made sure she told him since he was flat out ignoring her as he told me all about the War of Northern Aggression and how my family probably fought in it...
                          Last edited by Handyman; 10-25-2016, 01:41 PM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            What does that accomplish other than making certain people think that a tissue-thin bandage has been placed over the gushing bleeder?
                            I'll tell you what it accomplishes. Letting that **** on school grounds fosters a tolerance of hatred and hate speech. If those kids had been reprimanded like they should have been maybe they wouldn't have brought a noose to the school. As it is, by reading the article, it sounds like more than one person was involved but only one person is getting expelled. Probably some circling of the wagons to makes sure some sports team doesn't lose to many players.

I can't have that stupid flag in my office at work. Why should someone be able to bring it to school? There's a difference between free speech and creating a hostile work/school environment.

Comment

Having just been in Mississippi I can tell you there is zero way anything like that would happen. The flag is everywhere...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Having just been in Mississippi I can tell you there is zero way anything like that would happen. The flag is everywhere...
                                Proving again that the wrong army won the Civil War.

Comment

Working...
                                X