Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    They must have missed the story where a Packers fan stabbed a Vikings fan 7 times because the latter had an inflatable Vikings lawn ornament:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-seven-times/
    I'm kinda thinking that one was 1 part fandom to 99 parts cuckoo.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I'm kinda thinking that one was 1 part fandom to 99 parts cuckoo.
      You may be surprised.

ScannerSquawk on Tweeter is hilarious.

And of course, just remember, Philly has their own jail IN their stadium. Bills fans should not be near the top of the list. Heck, even the Raiders' fan base has slipped in past years.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Brent, just posted today was a Bills fan drinking a beer out of the *** of another bills fan.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Brent, just posted today was a Bills fan drinking a beer out of the *** of another bills fan.
          And? I won't deny they are bat-sh* crazy. GLM (retired poster) covered the game today, and saw a fan being suplexed through a table. But WORST fans? That part I shall argue with.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That's normal. You need to go read deadspin's bills coverage. Tables are tame. There are a few that are doing lines of cocaine off urinals. Some are giving each other hand sex at the games.

Bills fans are the most uncouth fans in the league and they are proud of it.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Eastern bias. Packers fans are the top level of uncouth. Philly/Raiders are probably the most insane when it comes to confrontations.

Comment

No offense...but who cares?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Eastern bias. Packers fans are the top level of uncouth. Philly/Raiders are probably the most insane when it comes to confrontations.
                  Philly fans have pelted Santa Claus with snowballs, and then they get ****y about it when you bring up that old incident.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Oh Jesus Brent. The bills fans are the worst. Just search bills on deadspin.
                    It's mostly the Canadians doing stupid stuff like this. The American Bills fans aren't that idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      It's mostly the Canadians doing stupid stuff like this. The American Bills fans aren't that idiotic.
                      Blame Canada for this we must before somebody thinks of blaming us!
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Give the Rams a chance. Based on Dodger fan seeming to put opposing fans in the ER every other week I'd say LA could be a diaper dandy.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We featured this sweetie a few weeks ago. He just got shown the door.
                          Cornell University

Comment

This is utter and COMPLETE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.startribune.com/jailed-96...ult/397552911/

ACKERMAN, Miss. — Pulled over for traffic violations, Jessica Jauch was held for 96 days in a Mississippi jail without seeing a judge, getting a lawyer or having a chance to make bail. She was charged with a felony based on a secretly recorded video that prosecutors finally acknowledged showed her committing no crime.

Only when she finally got a hearing and a lawyer, who persuaded prosecutors to watch the video, did the case fall apart.

Then, the 34-year-old mother sued, alleging violations of her rights to bail, legal representation, a speedy trial and liberty.

But a federal judge dismissed her case against Choctaw County and Sheriff Cloyd Halford last month, ruling that because she had been indicted by a grand jury on the felony drug charge, none of her constitutional and legal rights were violated.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              This is utter and COMPLETE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.startribune.com/jailed-96...ult/397552911/
                              I am sure some Scalia fan-boy will tell us this was correct
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I am sure some Scalia fan-boy will tell us this was correct
                                96 days before even arraignment, and no attorney? 6th amendment. Not sure how you can make bail when one wasn't necessarily set, but it's no surprise they'll set it high because it's essentially "free money" from the peasants and most see it as an inelastic purchase; I'm surprised they don't come up with even more bogus charges just to extract bail money. I don't know if MS uses prison-industrial, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, given these circumstances...

Comment

Working...
                                X