X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    You want to try explaining whatever the hell you are talking about here because it made even less sense than your usual BS
    What I wrote was clear as day. The fact that you don't understand just goes to prove your mind has been clouded by the narrative of others. Try thinking for once. You'd be surprised as to what you come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    And yet you want to keep racism relevant? Isn't that the complete opposite goal of civil rights movements? Or is it really just vindictive bullying, just like the feminist movement?
    Like I said.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

And yet you want to keep racism relevant? Isn't that the complete opposite goal of civil rights movements? Or is it really just vindictive bullying, just like the feminist movement?
    Wow. Just wow. And I actually wondered why Trump. Not anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

You want to try explaining whatever the hell you are talking about here because it made even less sense than your usual BS

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

And it is you and your Rightie ilk that are trying to whitewash slavery and racism out of the History Books...which do you think is more of an issue Frauddy?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

What's really amazing is how your ilk is attempting to exterminate it from history. Talk about censorship at its finest. I'm guessing the vindictive angle didn't quite work out?
    And it is you and your Rightie ilk that are trying to whitewash slavery and racism out of the History Books...which do you think is more of an issue Frauddy?

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Look we are liberals, my guess is you, Scooby and myself have no issue with the idea of destroying a flag as a symbol of protest. (since it is after all just a flag) We cant then turn around and talk about how a flag is inherently evil either because, again, it is just a flag.
    I thought double standards were the way of all authoritarian politicians...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Good. As long as they self-identify we can steer clear of them.
    I am not talking about just on rednecks trucks...it is on office buildings and in government buildings, libraries and signs. Hell the State Flag of Mississippi has the Confederate Flag within it.

Look we are liberals, my guess is you, Scooby and myself have no issue with the idea of destroying a flag as a symbol of protest. (since it is after all just a flag) We cant then turn around and talk about how a flag is inherently evil either because, again, it is just a flag.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Amazing how that stupid flag keeps boiling to the surface and yet morons over and over again defend it's existence.
    What's really amazing is how your ilk is attempting to exterminate it from history. Talk about censorship at its finest. I'm guessing the vindictive angle didn't quite work out?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Proving again that the wrong army won the Civil War.
    Maybe...but I also didnt see many Black People up in arms about it either. To them that is who they are...Mississippi.

The flag in and of itself is benign...it is the nimrods who use it as a symbol that are the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Having just been in Mississippi I can tell you there is zero way anything like that would happen. The flag is everywhere...
    Good. As long as they self-identify we can steer clear of them.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Having just been in Mississippi I can tell you there is zero way anything like that would happen. The flag is everywhere...
    Proving again that the wrong army won the Civil War.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    What does that accomplish other than making certain people think that a tissue-thin bandage has been placed over the gushing bleeder?
    I'll tell you what it accomplishes. Letting that **** on school grounds fosters a tolerance of hatred and hate speech. If those kids had been reprimanded like they should have been maybe they wouldn't have brought a noose to the school. As it is, by reading the article, it sounds like more than one person was involved but only one person is getting expelled. Probably some circling of the wagons to makes sure some sports team doesn't lose to many players.

I can't have that stupid flag in my office at work. Why should someone be able to bring it to school? There's a difference between free speech and creating a hostile work/school environment.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Yeah banning it at school isnt going to do anything...it is like putting a piece of gum in the whole of the Hoover Dam. That said the school should ban it just because they can.

What if we compromise...they can have the original Stars and Bars of the Confederacy since that isnt as widely viewed as racist and hate filled and they have to get rid of Beauregard's Flag which is what most people equate with the KKK and Southern Racism.

Interesting note: My girlfriend is related to PGT Beauregard. Her uncle is a Beauregard Madison (yes that Madison) and another relative is a decedent of Alexander Hamilton. Her family couldnt be more American...unlike mine that is just Eastern European Mutt You should have seen the look on the Old Timers face at the Jefferson Davis House in Biloxi when we told him...he got all excited to hear about one branch and his heart sank as he learned more. I made sure she told him since he was flat out ignoring her as he told me all about the War of Northern Aggression and how my family probably fought in it...
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-25-2016, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X