Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Who the **** cares? You think it's going to go away if you call it a certain name? The right is so ****ing delusional on this it's sickening.
    After a while, the deflections are exposed to be intentional. If you want to solve a problem, first admit you have one. Unless, of course, the goal is to put the problem into the country because you want disarray.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      After a while, the deflections are exposed to be intentional. If you want to solve a problem, first admit you have one. Unless, of course, the goal is to put the problem into the country because you want disarray.
      Good Lord. Please share with the class what you're on so the rest of us can enjoy it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Good Lord. Please share with the class what you're on so the rest of us can enjoy it.
        Nascent iodine.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Nascent iodine.
          Purchased directly from the InfoWars Store, no doubt (Note to those of us who are sane: I'm not kidding - they actually sell all of this hysterical prepper bullsh*t)

You're on a roll today, Frauddy! Must've forgotten to take your Seroquel this morning. For the sake of us all, please double the evening dose.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Purchased directly from the InfoWars Store, no doubt (Note to those of us who are sane: I'm not kidding - they actually sell all of this hysterical prepper bullsh*t)
            What is "nascent iodine" supposed to do that regular iodine doesn't do?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              What is "nascent iodine" supposed to do that regular iodine doesn't do?
              Helps you hear "the voices" better?

Comment

http://gawker.com/****man-***-judge-...ect-1782465086

I don't know if this is the right thread. But this is amazing.

I don't know if this link is going make it through the filters.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  http://gawker.com/****man-***-judge-...ect-1782465086

I don't know if this is the right thread. But this is amazing.

I don't know if this link is going make it through the filters.
                  It didn't.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Works for me. If it still doesn't for you

Replace the first censored part with a word that rhymes with duck and the second with mass minus the m.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So you save a guy on the side of the stree- wait, you asked for a bottle of water? That's $143. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2682424

Comment

So much wrong in here.
                        http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/f...es-in-hot-car/
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Thedford’s daughter is the third Texas child to die in a hot car this year. A seven-month-old Lufkin baby died in March and a three-year-old Houston boy died last week.
                          Southern birth control?
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            *** is wrong with people???????
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              *** is wrong with people???????
                              There was an article in the Washington Post about this. Essentially, people go into auto pilot while driving and their brain essentially ignores the change in their daily routine. It's not a conscious action.

I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...a52_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                There was an article in the Washington Post about this. Essentially, people go into auto pilot while driving and their brain essentially ignores the change in their daily routine. It's not a conscious action.
                                This absolutely happens to me. I would like to think it would be different if I was responsible for the life of a small human.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X