X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XI: the Two Party Problem

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    so much for all those bern feelers just falling in with the hilly crowd come the general then you've been counting on, huh....
    Ahhh silly silly mookie. I appreciate the concern trolling, but its not going to be a problem because of two magic words: "President Trump"

That, coupled with a once in a generation chance to pack the SCOTUS with liberals, pretty much gets all of the Bernie people on board. Fact is, if you do the math, she can probably afford to lose 25% of them and still win in a walk, provided they just stay home and don't vote for Trump. Using our own internal calculations here at Rover Nation, which I'm not at liberty to make public at this time, we're estimating about 10% of his people stay home in November...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

We still have a Benghazi committee.

That's all anyone need know about the GOP and governing.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In an interview with The New York Times' columnist Maureen Dowd, Trump responded "You mean Pocahontas?" when he was asked about his disputes on Twitter with Sen. Warren, D-Mass.
        Just imagine if Hillary blows this.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If Hillary does blow it that means Trump will get away without releasing his tax returns after telling everyone that Romney suffered because he released his too late.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            If Hillary does blow it that means Trump will get away without releasing his tax returns after telling everyone that Romney suffered because he released his too late.
            Of the 3 remaining candidates for President only one has released all tax returns going back decades....

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Of the 3 remaining candidates for President only one has released all tax returns going back decades....
              Yeah, and no one cares.

Comment

Sounds like Hillary doesn't blow anything.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  I'm sure Trump will find out for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Ahhh silly silly mookie. I appreciate the concern trolling, but its not going to be a problem because of two magic words: "President Trump"

That, coupled with a once in a generation chance to pack the SCOTUS with liberals, pretty much gets all of the Bernie people on board. Fact is, if you do the math, she can probably afford to lose 25% of them and still win in a walk, provided they just stay home and don't vote for Trump. Using our own internal calculations here at Rover Nation, which I'm not at liberty to make public at this time, we're estimating about 10% of his people stay home in November...
                    To them hilly = trump.

Wall St back pocket

"Gets things done" by being a moderate. Certainly NOT a progressive liberal.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I've often thought Sanders the candidate is better than the Sanders campaign, which seems to be run by idiots. When they're not hacking into their opponents database and downloading files or blowing off having their old Jewish guy from Brooklyn candidate competing in Florida which is chock full of old Jewish guys from Brooklyn, they're not keeping a lid on their supporters who don't seem to understand that the Democratic party rules tend to favor, you know, registered Democrats. Its like when they complain about closed primaries that only allow registered Dems to vote. The horror!

I can easily see Sanders delegates being denied because of some rules about being a registered Dem for a little while in order to vote in a Dem caucus. Chair throwing as a response is more of a Trump campaign thing people.

Democracy is easy when you only allow one option to vote before passing a motion.

Trump reminds me of Trapper Keeper from South Park. Just absorbs everything, grows ever larger, and keeps moving. There's no logical reason for him to have a shot this November, but there's also no logical reason for him to have made it this far.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        To them hilly = trump.

Wall St back pocket

"Gets things done" by being a moderate. Certainly NOT a progressive liberal.
                        As I mentioned earlier, my proprietary research sez 10%. Feel free to conduct your own study!

Scoobs- there's a potential goldmine of innuendo and speculation as to just how much money Trump has made while leaving other people holding the bag when his ventures go belly up. If he refuses to release his tax returns, we can go hog wild making up just about whatever we want! Mittens got killed both on the 47% comment and the notion that he had gone several years not paying a dime in taxes. Unlike the Clintons who've paid the going rate. Kinda hard to play a populist hero (or appeal to the Bernie voters) if you're worth 10Bn but haven't given a cent back unlike the rest of us.

Comment

A Sanders supporter weighs in...

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...ic-convention/

Comment

As I mentioned earlier, my proprietary research sez 10%. Feel free to conduct your own study!

Scoobs- there's a potential goldmine of innuendo and speculation as to just how much money Trump has made while leaving other people holding the bag when his ventures go belly up. If he refuses to release his tax returns, we can go hog wild making up just about whatever we want! Mittens got killed both on the 47% comment and the notion that he had gone several years not paying a dime in taxes. Unlike the Clintons who've paid the going rate. Kinda hard to play a populist hero (or appeal to the Bernie voters) if you're worth 10Bn but haven't given a cent back unlike the rest of us.
                            Trump is the ultimate GOP choice for candidate. They've been running as "no sticky" candidates for years and Trump is the ultimate version of that. If you think ANYTHING Hillary makes up about his is going to stick I've got some land in the Pacific to sell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              . There's no logical reason for him to have a shot this November, but there's also no logical reason for him to have made it this far.
                              There's a pole on MSN with nearly a million votes and Trump has 53%, Hillary 36%, Bernie 6% and 3rd party 5%. I am stunned at the results. Is there some reason to think that only middle aged angry white guys use MSN?
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                There's a pole on MSN with nearly a million votes and Trump has 53%, Hillary 36%, Bernie 6% and 3rd party 5%. I am stunned at the results. Is there some reason to think that only middle aged angry white guys use MSN?
                                No one with any intelligence uses MSN, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X