This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XI: the Two Party Problem

You know the thing that upsets me the most about this Trump/NYT debacle? How Trump is so insecure and that he's wasting his time watching these TV shows. If you're the president I don't want you personally addressing every negative story that will come out.

He is so unfit for office I honestly don't know if I can respect anyone who votes for him. I just don't think I can. You would have to be mentally ill to think that he's a better candidate than Hillary. Or anyone for that matter.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I didn't say Trump will win. I doubt he will. I'm just communicating my frustration with what he's able to get away with and the precedence it will set for future elections.
      Hopefully he'll be destroyed and nobody will try this again. It's important for him to lose badly enough to be a deterrent.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Hopefully he'll be destroyed and nobody will try this again. It's important for him to lose badly enough to be a deterrent.
        He'll get his 45%. The only hope is the electoral college map defeat is Mondale vs. Reagan like to end this BS forever.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Why isn't Bernie's age an issue?

Reagan's age was in question when he was running for re-election and he was about 15 days short of 74 to start his second term.

Bernie is 74+ today.

Of course, folks may realize that Hillary is about Reagan's age when he ran for his first term. She'll be 69+ on election day.

The Hair is about 9 months older than Hillary.

I think it's just because it's 36 years since Reagan ran. Life expectancy is higher. Also, in Hillary's case you're buying 5 more years just by moving to a woman. Age would have been an issue for Bernie if anybody had ever thought he had a chance. And it's not an issue for Drumpf (1) because he's been rich his whole life, and wealthy people live a lot longer, and (2) because he's a moron tweet machine, and nobody has time for anything but his latest idiocy.
          Last edited by Kepler; 05-16-2016, 03:54 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He'll get his 45%. The only hope is the electoral college map defeat is Mondale vs. Reagan like to end this BS forever.
            Obama won by 7% popular /35% electoral in 2008 -- nobody thinks of that as a landslide, so it has to be greater.

Reagan's landslides were 10/90 and 18/95. Nixon's and Johnson's were bigger. So 10 popular seems to be the minimum for a landslide.

2012 + NC, IN, MO, GA, AZ and UT just for Mormon anti-Drumpf giggles -- say he says something bad about magic undies -- is 401 V and a landslide. But just look at that list -- that's about an 11-point swing (plus UT Mormon magic) from 2012!

Unless Drumpf has actually wrecked the alignment, a landslide is nearly impossible the way things are right now.
            Cornell University

Comment

This is awesome.

http://tdstrumpnicknamegenerator.com/

Here's mine. "Likes Nickelback Mike".
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is awesome.

Dang, that got flagged by our internal firewall.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

In an interview with U.S. News, Nader criticized the Democratic Party primary process, referring to superdelegates as "cronies." He also said Donald Trump has raised important issues in his campaign.
                  The guy who destroyed America is whining again.

Comment

The guy who destroyed America
                    You leave David Stockman alone; he's been trying to repent for 30 years.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      but his point on taxes is it might be true Trump is far less wealthy than he says he is. Call him out on that and watch him go berserk.

Exactly. You're not gonna get Trump by attacking his plans to build a wall, or deport all the Meskins and Moozlims, or talk about how crazy his policy positions are, or he's a flip-flopper, or whatever. That stuff, he'll just shrug off, and launch into his next snarky comment.

You rattle Trump, by questioning the greatness of the man Trump himself, and his little empire. Nothing got under his skin more during the primaries than his opponents pointing out that Trump steaks, and Trump water, and whatever else that's pure Trump awesomeness, didn't really exist.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        You know the thing that upsets me the most about this Trump/NYT debacle? How Trump is so insecure and that he's wasting his time watching these TV shows. If you're the president I don't want you personally addressing every negative story that will come out.

He is so unfit for office I honestly don't know if I can respect anyone who votes for him. I just don't think I can. You would have to be mentally ill to think that he's a better candidate than Hillary. Or anyone for that matter.
                        But that's just it. He is that insecure. And that's what bothers him most, when people don't see the greatness that is Trump.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          There's a pole on MSN with nearly a million votes and Trump has 53%, Hillary 36%, Bernie 6% and 3rd party 5%. I am stunned at the results. Is there some reason to think that only middle aged angry white guys use MSN?
                          Any Germans, Italians, or Greeks?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This is awesome.

Hideous Justin.

Simple yet eloquent.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Dumb R good

http://gawker.com/trump-to-obama-dum...lly-1776995605
                              Code:

Comment

Bumster Mark?!
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X