The Next Professional Wrestling Thread: Here Comes The $$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Stephanie McMahon has taken over as CEO.
    it wouldn’t be shocking if it was Steph who leaked it. Remember last month she was taking a leave of absence to spend more time with HHH and the kids? If she did, she’s even more ruthless than Vince.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if this whole thing is a work and is just a way to get Vince monster heel heat, since the stuff coming out aren’t exactly shocking revelations.

Edit: or he’s preparing to be Trump’s running mate in 2024.
    Last edited by jericho; 06-17-2022, 02:06 PM.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

it wouldn’t be shocking if it was Steph who leaked it. Remember last month she was taking a leave of absence to spend more time with HHH and the kids? If she did, she’s even more ruthless than Vince.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if this whole thing is a work and is just a way to get Vince monster heel heat, since the stuff coming out aren’t exactly shocking revelations.

Edit: or he’s preparing to be Trump’s running mate in 2024.
      Or she is.

The whole thing is a work. That family is a unit, like the Dumps and the Conways (or the Bushes and the Clintons). Everything is storyboarded, nothing is spontaneous or authentic.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Or she is.

The whole thing is a work. That family is a unit, like the Dumps and the Conways (or the Bushes and the Clintons). Everything is storyboarded, nothing is spontaneous or authentic.
        Not as much as you think. Shane was definitely the heir apparent for years then suddenly didn’t even work at WWE, and he still doesn’t today (not even in the office).

Also, Stephanie or Triple H have been out of running things too. Nick Khan is the one largely behind the releases and cost cutting while others like Vince and Bruce Pritchard have taken over development and NXT.

There’s smoke to the whole Stephanie thing.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          They've announced an appearance by Vince on tonight's Smackdown. Epic would be Steph firing his *** on air.
          Apparently, he just came out, said some corporate mottos and dipped.

Carny gonna carny.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Two Hometown Heroes got some love at Smackdown. Fun.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Apparently, he just came out...
              this would have been so much better.

Comment

Vince McMahon, World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) longtime leader, allegedly paid out millions in hush money to a former female wrestler with whom he had a coercive sexual relationship and who was allegedly not brought back to WWE after spurning further sexual advances from the executive, according to a report published Friday in the Wall Street Journal.

McMahon allegedly paid out $7.5 million to the former wrestler, who claimed that McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex, demoted her and then decided not to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted further sexual encounters with him, per the Journal report. The wrestler and her lawyer reportedly negotiated a non-disclosure agreement with McMahon in 2018.

The Journal report details a total of $12 million allegedly paid out to four women over the last 16 years to quiet allegations of the 76-year-old McMahon's sexual misconduct.
                https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...ct-allegations
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Gail Kim is my bet, but take your pic of the entire WWE roster from that time frame. Lita, Trish, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Kiebler, Kelly Kelly…this was also the Diva Search era…

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

Gail Kim is my bet, but take your pic of the entire WWE roster from that time frame. Lita, Trish, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Kiebler, Kelly Kelly…this was also the Diva Search era…
                    Christy Hemme is my guess.

You’d think this would be the thing that gets him out but he’s sitting backstage heading creative for Smackdown tonight.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Vince McMahon officially retires.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I think that was a given for the circumstances...

He's got to be pushing 80 by now and dealing with the outside stuff while also maintaining direct control over the in-ring product is just too much for someone of his age.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Triple H has assumed creative control for now.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Slick Ric.
                            On Sunday, Flair will perform in what he says will be his last match and his first one since 2011. Flair will team up with his son-in-law, Charlotte's husband, Andrade El Idolo, to take on Lethal and Jeff Jarrett, a wrestling legend in his own right, in the tag team main event of an independent card in Nashville.
                            https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...-ring-one-last

Comment

• Rousey suspended. Must've went off script.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma...bpL?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Rousey suspended. Must've went off script.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma...bpL?li=BBnbfcL
                                It's a work. Guaranteed.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X