• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyeagle
    replied
    Re: Hi there strangers

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    It's been a very long time since I've posted on here. I hope that this post finds you well. At first I was just trying to figure out how I could delete my account because it had been so long. But I wanted to say hi, and see how you all were. It's been so long since I've posted on here, and my life has changed so much since the last time I was a regular poster in this community.

I figured I'd say hi and thank you all for some very fond memories over the years. I've met quite a few in person, obviously not for a while.

So, what's shaking?
    Yo.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

So, what's shaking?
    Well, Stanford beat USC twice last year. Other than that, not too much. :P

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Who is this?

Welcome back. Are you still a Terrier fan or are you not associated with them anymore?

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

what's up there?

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    Posters from all walks returning these days...
    Welcome back.
    no kidding

Leave a comment:

• bostonewe
    replied

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here. I hope that this post finds you well. At first I was just trying to figure out how I could delete my account because it had been so long. But I wanted to say hi, and see how you all were. It's been so long since I've posted on here, and my life has changed so much since the last time I was a regular poster in this community.

I figured I'd say hi and thank you all for some very fond memories over the years. I've met quite a few in person, obviously not for a while.

So, what's shaking?
    Posters from all walks returning these days...
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• Terrierbyassociation
    started a topic Hi there strangers

Hi there strangers

So, what's shaking?
Working...
X