Hi there strangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there strangers

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here. I hope that this post finds you well. At first I was just trying to figure out how I could delete my account because it had been so long. But I wanted to say hi, and see how you all were. It's been so long since I've posted on here, and my life has changed so much since the last time I was a regular poster in this community.

I figured I'd say hi and thank you all for some very fond memories over the years. I've met quite a few in person, obviously not for a while.

So, what's shaking?
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Re: Hi there strangers

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    It's been a very long time since I've posted on here. I hope that this post finds you well. At first I was just trying to figure out how I could delete my account because it had been so long. But I wanted to say hi, and see how you all were. It's been so long since I've posted on here, and my life has changed so much since the last time I was a regular poster in this community.

I figured I'd say hi and thank you all for some very fond memories over the years. I've met quite a few in person, obviously not for a while.

So, what's shaking?
    Posters from all walks returning these days...
    Welcome back.

Comment

what's up there?

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Welcome back.
      no kidding
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Who is this?

Welcome back. Are you still a Terrier fan or are you not associated with them anymore?
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

So, what's shaking?
          Well, Stanford beat USC twice last year. Other than that, not too much. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So, what's shaking?
            Yo.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Yo.
              Did you forget how to type ", Adrienne" to end that post?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hey.

Comment

Welcome back. Hope you are well also.

Not much has changed here out west: the gophers still suck, and the refs are still out to ruin UND. Wisconsin is expected to extend its coach's contract. Countrywide, ECB (East Coast Bias) is alive and well, as you well know.

Comment

Good to see you are still around. And that the force is strong- college hockey does that.

Hope that your travels result in a FF someday again.

Comment

Did you take advantage of the movers from Bangalore?
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Too busy playing the College Hockey Video Game?
                        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                        Groucho Marx
                        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                        Ron White
                        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                        Milo Bloom

Comment

Welcome back.
                          The dead rising from the grave!!!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Welcome back.
                            Thanks. I'm trying to put a face to the username.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            what's up there?

no kidding
                            You know same old same old. Working, living in Paradise. The usual.

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            Who is this?

Welcome back. Are you still a Terrier fan or are you not associated with them anymore?
                            Still a Terrier fan. I watch their games when they're on national broadcasts and usually listen to the Friday games on the internet radio while I'm at work.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Well, Stanford beat USC twice last year. Other than that, not too much. :P
                            Yes, USC has really stunk since PC left and the sanctions came through. But I'm hoping now that the sanctions are over and we're done with dumbass PC assistants, we'll see USC rise again.

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            Yo.
                            Hey Greyeagle! How's MN!
                            Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Did you forget how to type ", Adrienne" to end that post?
                            He did. How've you been?

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            Hey.
                            Hey Goldy!

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Welcome back. Hope you are well also.

Not much has changed here out west: the gophers still suck, and the refs are still out to ruin UND. Wisconsin is expected to extend its coach's contract. Countrywide, ECB (East Coast Bias) is alive and well, as you well know.
                            What happened to the Gopher program? Is it wrong to consider the Big 10 Hockey Conference to be to blame for the conference being pretty bad? Are they seriously going to extend Eaves?

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Good to see you are still around. And that the force is strong- college hockey does that.

Hope that your travels result in a FF someday again.
                            I'd have gone last year but there was this girl in North Carolina...and then my cat died. It was not a good week. lmao.

I don't know what the movers from Bangalore refers to.
                            Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

I don't know what the movers from Bangalore refers to.
                              We had some days over the past few weeks that had several spam threads pushing movers to use if you were moving to (or within) Bangalore. You know, the usual D1 thread material.

Hi TBA! Good to hear from you! Hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
                              X