Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi there strangers

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    We had some days over the past few weeks that had several spam threads pushing movers to use if you were moving to (or within) Bangalore. You know, the usual D1 thread material.

Hi TBA! Good to hear from you! Hope all is well.
    Hey Scarlet! How are you doing? How's the team looking? I followed the game on Saturday when they got spanked at Lowell. Any chance they can do damage in the tourney? Also saw the bobblehead you got for GLM, that baby is sweet!
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Hello TBA! I know what you mean. I used to post on here all the time, then the kiddos came along. Much different now. Welcome back!
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        Hey Scarlet! How are you doing? How's the team looking? I followed the game on Saturday when they got spanked at Lowell. Any chance they can do damage in the tourney? Also saw the bobblehead you got for GLM, that baby is sweet!
        I'm doing OK! Work's been keeping me busy and on the road so I've missed a few games. I hope they can do damage. They'll have this extra week to figure it out. Hope they will.

I have an extra Matt Gilroy bobble head if you want it! Let me know. Rep me your address and I'll send it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
          Hello TBA! I know what you mean. I used to post on here all the time, then the kiddos came along. Much different now. Welcome back!
          Yeah...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I'm doing OK! Work's been keeping me busy and on the road so I've missed a few games. I hope they can do damage. They'll have this extra week to figure it out. Hope they will.

I have an extra Matt Gilroy bobble head if you want it! Let me know. Rep me your address and I'll send it out.
            Thanks so much Scarlet, I sent you my address via DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
              You know what I miss? Hattrick.

Comment

Thanks so much Scarlet, I sent you my address via DM.
                I need to find a box so I don't when I can send it but I will. I need to get it off my dining room table.

Comment

You know what I miss? Hattrick.
                  You know, I was just looking at that the other day. Sadly it looks like it's gotten more complicated and too much of a time suck.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

He did. How've you been?
                    Doing all right. Just getting along through life, injured my shoulder, had surgery to get it fixed, and now making bad jokes on a college hockey website.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Doing all right. Just getting along through life, injured my shoulder, had surgery to get it fixed, and now making bad jokes on a college hockey website.
                      I had shoulder surgery a few years ago, that was a b to deal with and the PT was the worst! Hang in there man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        You know, I was just looking at that the other day. Sadly it looks like it's gotten more complicated and too much of a time suck.
                        Even *more* of a time suck? May God have mercy on their souls.

Comment

Hi tba! While I don't think the threads we posted in overlapped much, I do remember meeting you at a few Frozen Fours.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            Hi tba! While I don't think the threads we posted in overlapped much, I do remember meeting you at a few Frozen Fours.
                            Yep we met once or twice, you were always in the Wolverines hockey sweaters. Right? :P Maybe the Denver FF? Hi wT!

Comment

Yep we met once or twice, you were always in the Wolverines hockey sweaters. Right? :P Maybe the Denver FF? Hi wT!
                              Yup, definitely Denver. Were you at the DC FF also? I was probably the only female in a maize Michigan jersey at meet & greets.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                              2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                Yup, definitely Denver. Were you at the DC FF also? I was probably the only female in a maize Michigan jersey at meet & greets.
                                Yep I was definitely there. That weekend is a bit of a blur though!

Comment

Working...
                                X