Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Patriots 2009-2010, Part II - As Time Goes By

well this is a shock. i just get home and see
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: New England Patriots 2009-2010, Part II - As Time Goes By

what will simmons have to say about this?? he's 0-3 for the week.

Comment

I think you will see a number of players on the roster go "bye" too this off-season ...

Comment

Originally posted by CarlS View Post
        I think you will see a number of players on the roster go "bye" too this off-season ...
        We'll see I guess

Won't have Wes Welker to start next season, the D sucks, they won't be reloading thats for sure
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing...
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Do you think the journalists assigned to Belichick press conferences have a contest to see who can be the first person to ask a serious question that BB actually answers directly? They pool a bunch of money, and the winner gets it? There should be a national media award for the person who manages to extract the most actual answers out of him in a season.
            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
            -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
              Do you think the journalists assigned to Belichick press conferences have a contest to see who can be the first person to ask a serious question that BB actually answers directly? They pool a bunch of money, and the winner gets it? There should be a national media award for the person who manages to extract the most actual answers out of him in a season.
              there would never be a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                what will simmons have to say about this?? he's 0-3 for the week.
                But he's "The Sports Guy"!?!?!?!

I wish I were angrier, I really do. But when Rice was running untouched for 80+ yards on the game's first play from scrimmage, it seemed like a reasonable result to the play. And it seemed like a reasonable finish to the season. 10-6, first-round playoff loss. That seems about right. And really, it's a good, solid season. Sure, they were up by 17 in the fourth on Indy but that was all kabuki theater, an entertaining first act to set up the conclusion.

This is an organization-wide defeat, but I'll say this: If Belichick continues to draft as he has the last four years, he'll be fired by Bob Kraft following the 2011 season and won't have the cushy "retirement" the more camera-friendly coaches receive. And everyone he ever treated like **** will look to stick the knife into him while he's down. Tom Jackson will have a four-hour erection and he'll need to contact his doctor. So he better get it together quickly and find some guys who can play with his four picks in the first 50 selections in April.

Comment

I think they'll have an offensive coordinator next year.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason A View Post

This is an organization-wide defeat, but I'll say this: If Belichick continues to draft as he has the last four years, he'll be fired by Bob Kraft following the 2011 season and won't have the cushy "retirement" the more camera-friendly coaches receive. And everyone he ever treated like **** will look to stick the knife into him while he's down. Tom Jackson will have a four-hour erection and he'll need to contact his doctor. So he better get it together quickly and find some guys who can play with his four picks in the first 50 selections in April.
                    I think Belichek has lost it, so it wouldn't shock me if he was bye bye

Wouldn't it be nice to get a running back who can actually run the ball

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      I think they'll have an offensive coordinator next year.
                      It'd be nice if they found a Defensive one, too. *cough*Crennel*cough*

Listening to 98.5 on the ride home tomorrow night should be fun. Felger's Moss-hate should be overflowing. He might not actually be able to speak due to foaming at the mouth too much.
                      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                      -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Wouldn't it be nice to get a running back who can actually run the ball
                        That would be great, but what makes you think they'd actually hand him the ball?

After all, they have TOM BRADY, who's the GR-8-EST quarterback evahhhhh!!!!! Just sling it, baby!

They totally overcompensated in adjusting to the Polian rules and they've drafted stiff after stiff after stiff. They deserve what they're getting.

Comment

But he's "The Sports Guy"!?!?!?! .
                          about to go 0-4.

Comment

I'm watching Kurt Warner, a former bag boy who is pushing 40, and he looks twice as good as Tom Brady has looked in any game since 2007. Welker gets hurt and we call on Sam Aiken and a rookie Kent State QB; their backup receiver looks like Don Hutson. People say this is a "quarterback league" and they are so full of **** they ought to be laughed off the air. It's a "team league" and the teams with the best 45-man gameday rosters win and the teams with the cool fantasy players usually lose.

Comment

I'm watching Kurt Warner, a former bag boy who is pushing 40, and he looks twice as good as Tom Brady has looked in any game since 2007..
                              He just floated that pass in and look another TD pass. Way better than Brady but Brady was hurt so...

Comment

Working...
                              X