Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a person so universally hated like Cruz. It's almost impressive.
    At least his daughter loves him.....

Whoops

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He hates Rubio. No one likes Cruz.
    I don't think I've ever seen a person so universally hated like Cruz. It's almost impressive.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you." - Lindsay Graham.

Score one for the Southern Belle.
    That's ice cold.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    In a sea of laughable statements last night, IMO the dumbest actual response to an issue went to Trump trying to walk the tightrope on Planned Parenthood, and failing miserably at a Clintonian response.

Paraphrasing here: "I would defund Planned Parenthood, but they do great things for women...cervical cancer screenings, breast cancer screenings...they claim 3% of what they do is abortion, I don't know if that's true. I'd defund them because I'm pro-life, but they do a lot of great things for women."
    Actually I thought that was one of the best responses any of the clowns has had. Planned Parenthood does do a lot of nice things and I can see why he wants it defunded federally if he's pro-life.

The laughable comment on Planned Parenthood came from Cruz. He said he wanted them investigated. Well, they have been. In Houston where the debate was last night. And the investigation ended up indicting the people who took the secret videos and NOT anyone from Planned Parenthood.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Great news! Well you may have thought the GOP nomination has been a circus. But Rick Perry has come out not ruling out a brokered convention...and is keeping his candidacy options option in case everybody wants to nominate him.
    Maybe if he adds a scarf and some skinny jeans to go along with those fake hipster glasses?

Nah, too gay for a Republican.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    In a sea of laughable statements last night, IMO the dumbest actual response to an issue went to Trump trying to walk the tightrope on Planned Parenthood, and failing miserably at a Clintonian response.

Paraphrasing here: "I would defund Planned Parenthood, but they do great things for women...cervical cancer screenings, breast cancer screenings...they claim 3% of what they do is abortion, I don't know if that's true. I'd defund them because I'm pro-life, but they do a lot of great things for women."

Saw that coming a mile away, actually. A few months back, they could be seen palling around backstage prior to going on. They're both Jersey thugs and secret establishment supporters.
    And no one has called him on this.

"I hate X. They're losers. I'm gonna replace X and it's gonna be yooge because I make winners."

"I love X. Great, smart people."

Again, businessman. Just saying what he knows he needs to say to make the deal. The real problem is his target market is absolutely nanners.

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Great news! Well you may have thought the GOP nomination has been a circus. But Rick Perry has come out not ruling out a brokered convention...and is keeping his candidacy options option in case everybody wants to nominate him.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    Christie endorses Trump? That seems...odd.
    Saw that coming a mile away, actually. A few months back, they could be seen palling around backstage prior to going on. They're both Jersey thugs and secret establishment supporters.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    He bid trumps in bridge.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post

Leave a comment:

• GrinCDXX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

And the wall will be 20' higher now. Trump is going to crush him like a grape.
    If Trump gets elected, the Mexicans will be building a wall, like he says. Problem is, it will be on their side of the Rio Grande, and our Canadian friends may build one too.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Rubio returned to his robot ways this morning on CBS. He must've called Trump a "con man" five times in the span of three minutes and otherwise repeated the same talking points ad nauseam, even when they had nothing to do with the question asked.
    And the wall will be 20' higher now. Trump is going to crush him like a grape.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied

Rubio returned to his robot ways this morning on CBS. He must've called Trump a "con man" five times in the span of three minutes and otherwise repeated the same talking points ad nauseam, even when they had nothing to do with the question asked.

Leave a comment:

• GrinCDXX
    replied
    Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I know its not important, but is Rubio like 5' 5" and 120 lbs? He looked a foot shorter than Trump on stage. He was like the pipsqueak kid mouthing off to the school bully because the principal is standing right there so he won't get backhanded at that moment.
    Whenever Rubio would take a shot at Trump, he'd get a big grin on his face and immediately look to the crowd for approval. "They like me! They really like me!"
    Last edited by GrinCDXX; 02-26-2016, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X