Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Christie endorses Trump? That seems...odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      He hates Rubio. No one likes Cruz.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He bid trumps in bridge.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

In a sea of laughable statements last night, IMO the dumbest actual response to an issue went to Trump trying to walk the tightrope on Planned Parenthood, and failing miserably at a Clintonian response.

Paraphrasing here: "I would defund Planned Parenthood, but they do great things for women...cervical cancer screenings, breast cancer screenings...they claim 3% of what they do is abortion, I don't know if that's true. I'd defund them because I'm pro-life, but they do a lot of great things for women."

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          Saw that coming a mile away, actually. A few months back, they could be seen palling around backstage prior to going on. They're both Jersey thugs and secret establishment supporters.

Comment

Great news! Well you may have thought the GOP nomination has been a circus. But Rick Perry has come out not ruling out a brokered convention...and is keeping his candidacy options option in case everybody wants to nominate him.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              In a sea of laughable statements last night, IMO the dumbest actual response to an issue went to Trump trying to walk the tightrope on Planned Parenthood, and failing miserably at a Clintonian response.

Paraphrasing here: "I would defund Planned Parenthood, but they do great things for women...cervical cancer screenings, breast cancer screenings...they claim 3% of what they do is abortion, I don't know if that's true. I'd defund them because I'm pro-life, but they do a lot of great things for women."

Saw that coming a mile away, actually. A few months back, they could be seen palling around backstage prior to going on. They're both Jersey thugs and secret establishment supporters.
              And no one has called him on this.

"I hate X. They're losers. I'm gonna replace X and it's gonna be yooge because I make winners."

"I love X. Great, smart people."

Again, businessman. Just saying what he knows he needs to say to make the deal. The real problem is his target market is absolutely nanners.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Great news! Well you may have thought the GOP nomination has been a circus. But Rick Perry has come out not ruling out a brokered convention...and is keeping his candidacy options option in case everybody wants to nominate him.
                Maybe if he adds a scarf and some skinny jeans to go along with those fake hipster glasses?

Nah, too gay for a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Actually I thought that was one of the best responses any of the clowns has had. Planned Parenthood does do a lot of nice things and I can see why he wants it defunded federally if he's pro-life.

The laughable comment on Planned Parenthood came from Cruz. He said he wanted them investigated. Well, they have been. In Houston where the debate was last night. And the investigation ended up indicting the people who took the secret videos and NOT anyone from Planned Parenthood.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you." - Lindsay Graham.

Score one for the Southern Belle.
                    That's ice cold.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I don't think I've ever seen a person so universally hated like Cruz. It's almost impressive.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I don't think I've ever seen a person so universally hated like Cruz. It's almost impressive.
                        At least his daughter loves him.....

Whoops
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                        X